Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

[SOLD] WTA Special Weapons - Rare+Glimmer/Adamantine/Supreme

I've decided to let go of a few of my most prized weapons in my personal collection! It took a long time to collect many of these, some of them coming from kills. They've traveled with me to many places, but I haven't been using them as much anymore, so I thought I'd give someone else the chance to own one of the beauties!

These auctions have NO RESERVE, so feel free to bid if they're still going for real cheap!

ALL AUCTIONS END AT 11AM Central US, Sunday, January 31st, 2016

auction_timer_1454259677.gif

One Hour Sniper Protection

All Auctions Minimum Increment 5s

Auction Number One: 83.8QL Rare Glimmersteel Huge Axe (Filgrod) SOLD

Filgrod.png

[22:04:13] A huge axe with a heavy head and a wooden shaft. You'll need to wield it with both hands. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a lump.
[22:04:13] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.ob.us'.
[22:04:13] It is enchanted with Human's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards humanoids.
[22:04:13] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [87]
[22:04:13] Frostbrand has been cast on it, so it will cause frost wounds. [86]

Starting Bid: 20s

Current Bid: 40s (Hashirama)

Buyout: PM Me

Auction Number Two: 87.1QL Rare Glimmersteel Huge Sword (Tyrfing) SOLD

Tyrfing.png

[22:21:03] A large heavy sword almost as tall as a ten year old child. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a lump.

[22:21:03] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.ic.s'.

[22:21:03] It is enchanted with Human's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards humanoids.

[22:21:03] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [102]

[22:21:03] Rotting Touch has been cast on it, so it will hurt more, but be more brittle. [75]

[22:21:03] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [68]

[22:21:03] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [74]

Starting Bid: 25s

Current Bid: 35s

Buyout: PM Me

Auction Number Three: 89.45QL Supreme Iron Longsword (Skofnung)   SOLD

Skofnung.png

[22:21:40] A long and slender sword. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. It could be improved with a lump.

[22:21:40] It is enchanted with Human's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards humanoids.

[22:21:40] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [90]

[22:21:40] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [81]

[22:21:40] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [83]

[22:21:40] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [83]

Starting Bid: 20s

Current Bid: -

Buyout: 40s

Auction Number Four: 79.02 Adamantine Small Maul

Skulfur.png

[22:22:14] A smooth heavy clump of metal on a shaft. It could be improved with a lump.

[22:22:14] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Hexd'.

[22:22:14] It is enchanted with Human's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards humanoids.

[22:22:14] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [92]

[22:22:14] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [100]

Starting Bid: 15s

Current Bid: -

Buyout: PM Offer

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 2

I receive an in-game bid of 35s on the Huge Sword.

Supreme Longsword is GONE for buyout!

Well unless the bidder bids here on the thread, am not interested.
I will just bone one of mine from my stash.

My bid on the rare huge axe stands though.

Rare Glimmersteel 2H Sword sold for a private BUYOUT offer!

14 hours to go. Someone could get the Adamantine Small Maul for a steal! :D

Auction closed. Thanks for the bids guys, and enjoy your shiny new weapons! :D