Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

character logging out

The last few days i have had my character log out of the game but the game window stays open as if the character was logged on. As soon as i try to move the character it then disconnects and reconnects from the open window but in the game it is just logging them on as if they had been offline.   

Has anyone else had their characters auto log out like this lately or is it just me?  I know they will log you off if you do not move once you log on but this is for characters that have moved and been active before but have been afk for an extended period of time since then. 

Edit:  I am thinking they have implemented a sleep mode kind of thing that the character gets logged out of the server when inactive but the game window stays open like they were online. Once you move the character it then wakes up and logs you back onto the server. I am not 100% on this but that seems to be what is happening. 

Edited by Kegan

Don't have such  issue, but found strange one. When ever i log out from game, when game windows is closed,  new window opens and shows me  random screen from what i was doing hour or so before. Its up for a 2-3 seconds then gone.