Sign in to follow this  
Lyssa

Quit Event Free loot and Fun game.

Hello

I has had a big problem with wurm and I am leaving.

My deed has over 100 silva on it include Hota's , 4 complete sets of CoA items 99QL resources 5 speed horses etc.

While trying to buy silver through wurm Xsolla took over £300 out of my account I have had to go through a thorough chat system

a Live chat system and a 2 hour phone call to TSB's Security Fraud Department. I don't blame wurm I blame Xsolla

im cutting my losses Deleting 4 chars with over 4 years of Experience.

Now to the bit u really want 2 know:

Event: * Quitting looters run *

As of the events that made me realise how un-safe Xsolla payment companies are ive moved all items from 4 deed's

onto 1 deed the chars with years of experience and skills will fade into the dust so if u are/was friends im sorry.

(Everbound) (The Ranger) (Haullz) and my secret pvp alt I tried so hard to keep un-identified (Lyssa)

Ok heres how the event works its gona work in 2 hours From Now! the deed on F9 xanadu will disband everything is up for grabs

(Edit: 1:30am GMT perms get changed (1 hour from now) - this stops some spoiler Deeding the place and ending the fun. All items that are non collusion could possibly

be a loot spot. can u walk through it? :P take a look.

these are as follows:  

Full sets of 80+ tools most with Coc Woa and 4x spell weapons overall worth about 50silver worth.

Sets of 80+ql armor and plate sets. Hota statues (inc lady of the lake worth 30s)

and many more items and full bsb's + JK banners Rare items, 90ql lamps and rare 95ql lantern's.

5 speed horses , 1 x corbita , 1 x sailboat. 1 x JK wagon and small chests with the account's Bank balance spread within.

overall there is 1 gold at least worth of items for loots.

Now when the Deed drops its every man for himself don't ask me for stuff of pm me for stuff. its as if a huge deed falls and the player has already gone

the only difference is ill be Recording it for Youtube lol.

2 hours from now.. time is a Ticking...

(Note this is not Wurm's Fault - Wurm took no action as they never received any money im not Downing wurm in any way.) this is Xsolla the payment company's fault)

But if it happen's once it can happen again. Risks not worth taking. Best of luck to all wurm staff and players of the lovely community. <3

Edited by Lyssa

Isnt it a bit sad to quit your hobby which you clearly invested alot into, just because of a Xsolla problem?

Could still buy Silvers from trustworthy players through paypal.

• Like 1

I know it sounds silly. But the risk of putting the amount of finance i have open to companies like Xsolla isn't worth the risk.

I should never of had to go through such a high Security fraud office just to Trace force and Regain the Transaction money.

Please understand im not putting no 1 to blame deliberately im just preserving my online security. :) 

Why not sell everything to recoup losses? Personally quitting seems silly and you said wurm isn't to blame here, so maybe you should contact Wurm billing and work this out with them.

I completely understand throwing up your hands at the whole thing. Still, might be fun to go back to basics for a bit before you leave.

Hmm, so you lost 300£, wouldn't it be better to sell the things? Damn, i was 5 minutes away from the place, but didn't see the thread <_<

Spoiler
13 hours ago, Mistvengery said:

Nice event Lyssa although it sad news :(

Mistvengery, check PM