Sign in to follow this  
JakeRivers

Booted off Cart

So jumped on cart and went to move close to same time and instantly got tossed off the cart, same as yesterday.

Were you near a fence or wall? (Just curious, that's where I get that. Hop on then get tossed right back off.)

FIX this please? WHy is this know glitch on for over 24h whitout beeing fixed??

Why is it still a joke to move in Xanadu, 24h after the easly "fixable updates"?

This is not the PLAYER WORK, I pay to play this game, the team should at least verify, check and fix their updates.

Why cant the devs fix this and  are letting 300 peeps that the usual count of xanadu playing a glitchi boring and laggy game where u cant simply move??

BTW that count is down to half since this brilant stupid update was released, cause it made the game on Xanadu UNPLAYABLE

i seem to have this issue on a wagon. as soon as i move (even if i wait a few seconds without moving) i get booted off. This usually happens 2-4 times in succession before I'm able to finally go somewhere. This was done in multiple places, mostly on a road or on deed around buildings

I thought it was client related, but also this same bug is for wagons, carts and boats.

I've been booted from horse, wagon, cart, and boat many times today and yesterday, on Release server. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

just rode a horse over a bridge, as soon as I got on the bridge the horse was vibrating, was hard on the eyes, I continued a few tiles, then backed off the bridge, dismounted and led the horse across, something funny going on here

latest issue, embark on horse and back up, gets you dismounted every time