Sign in to follow this  
Evilreaper

BRING LIBILA TO FREEDOM

2 hours ago, Ayes said:

Naw, reap your evil hate on the pvp servers, keep this mysillines stuff on there too. I remember seeing it years ago on Golden Valley and it was ugly stuff. Yech! Infecting our beautiful trees too? Demz hottie gord towars arr uglee nuf on PvE servers azz iz. No mar a' dat stuffs fer uze har.

=Ayes=

this will not affect you, your gods domain is already in place, myc cannot spread outside of Libila's domain without casting fungus (which is disabled on pve) this will only affect those who want myc and path of hate, by building libila altars and creating a domain of libila.

On 1/27/2016 at 6:57 AM, Becket said:

-1  the damage has already been done by allowing them to grind their ass off on pve servers for years and now you don't want to have to go back to Chaos to cast.

done? its still going on right this very second, the longer you wait the more they can abuse this "privilege" and continue to abuse this system (i do it regularly... with no tears lost for all of you priests who are priests no matter what server :P )

On 1/27/2016 at 8:43 AM, Delacroix said:

+1. I just want the ability to make Libila colossi, if nothing else.

+1 for colossus!

On 1/27/2016 at 5:40 AM, LorenaMontana said:

-1 and while we are at it, remove all player gods from the BL side too, BL only needs one God and that's Lib

This is called imbalance. there are two sides now being that there is ONE HALF with 4 gods WL and THE OTHER HALF with 4 gods BL. this is called being BALANCED. To balance it, say goodbye to all WL gods except one with your reasoning. 

My two cents

Edited by polarbear

On 1/28/2016 at 0:14 PM, Evilreaper said:

this will not affect you, your gods domain is already in place, myc cannot spread outside of Libila's domain without casting fungus (which is disabled on pve) this will only affect those who want myc and path of hate, by building libila altars and creating a domain of libila.

Yes, it's completely balanced and PvE-friendly to let a Libila follower with decent carp/masonry/JS skill make most of the tiles on my deed completely useless by building a high-QL Libila altar in my perimeter and letting fungus spread all over my deed and the surrounding area.

Have you thought this through at all?

of course, thats just griefing, wouldnt be any different than someone digging a 300slope trench through your perimeter all the way around your deed, or catapulting any walls/fences on your peremeter... but perhaps you havnt thought it through, altars cannot be built in the influence of another god, unless said player has a libila priest to bless the altar after its made... personally i have never had anyone grief any of my deeds, nor do i see anyone doing this.... for the same reason you dont see people digging a 300slope trench around people, too much work involved

so nobody has an real opposition to libila on freedom that is logical.... i thought for sure you fellow libila priests could come up with some better excuses to preserve the continued use of this feature....

On 2/1/2016 at 9:20 PM, Evilreaper said:

of course, thats just griefing, wouldnt be any different than someone digging a 300slope trench through your perimeter all the way around your deed, or catapulting any walls/fences on your peremeter... but perhaps you havnt thought it through, altars cannot be built in the influence of another god, unless said player has a libila priest to bless the altar after its made... personally i have never had anyone grief any of my deeds, nor do i see anyone doing this.... for the same reason you dont see people digging a 300slope trench around people, too much work involved

When simply building an altar for your priest inevitably screws up the terrain for everyone around you... yeah, that's bad.

Point is you wouldn't even have to try. All you'd have to do is play the game normally and build your deed an altar, and any deed unfortunate enough to be nearby gets its land ruined. Great idea.

its based on the domain.... and incase you havnt noticed, its very difficult to get a large domain w/o building ALOT of altars of high ql... your own deeds domain would block the spread... im not sure you understand how it works, yet you keep complaining about nothing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Evilreaper said:

its based on the domain.... and incase you havnt noticed, its very difficult to get a large domain w/o building ALOT of altars of high ql... your own deeds domain would block the spread... im not sure you understand how it works, yet you keep complaining about nothing

If I can build a 90QL Libila altar, and the dude at the deed next to me can't build a high-QL altar with his skills, it's very likely I'll render much of his deed and perimeter totally unusable due to mycelium coverage. Not to mention people doing the same to public land.

One god's followers on a PvE server shouldn't be able to render arbitrary swathes of land unusable to anyone else. That's kind of not the intended gameplay Freedom servers are meant to have.

myc tiles are just a varient of grass... they are still completely useable

lawn stops myc spread, sand, packed/paved tiles, there is MANY ways around this

unless your deed is 11x11 with 90ql lib altar, 1 altar will not spread very far outside your deed

myc tiles can easily be removed by pack, cultivate, plant thatch just like most other annoying tiles (steppe or w/e) even enchanted grass stops the spread...

your overthinking this, and you still obviously don't understand how it works

your making it sound like myc will destroy roads and lawn and fields... this is not the case, it ONLY affects grass / tree tiles and possibly steepe anyway

the servers are not packed like they once were, so finding a place to deed that is far enough away from everyone else is not a problem.

if your neighbors accidentally cause a domain issue and are unwilling to fix it, then its probably not a good idea to live near them anyway

• Like 1

There isn't enough player density on Xanadu and other servers to deal with myc.

6 hours ago, Tipper said:

There isn't enough player density on Xanadu and other servers to deal with myc.

player density has nothing to do with myc... if anything, allowing myc on freedom will give players more freedom on freedom to explore what libila has to offer, as well as path of hate, and best colossus ingame that so few have actually seen! many of us just want the freedom to openly practice our religion and grow our meditation path on every server...

#FREEDOM_OF_RELIGION_SOON_PLEASE

#STOP_THE_OPRESSION

#UNLEASH_THE_HATE

Edited by Evilreaper

9 hours ago, Firestarter said:

-1 Would also not fit with the lore.

but the other 3 blacklight gods are allowed on freedom, and this somehow fits with the lore? i have a Nathan priest with negative alignment on freedom... it makes me sad that butchering humans gives no meat, but i can still do it without going unfaithful...

2 hours ago, Evilreaper said:

but the other 3 blacklight gods are allowed on freedom, and this somehow fits with the lore? i have a Nathan priest with negative alignment on freedom... it makes me sad that butchering humans gives no meat, but i can still do it without going unfaithful...

Player deities are not tied to one Kingdom though, they only require you to visit a certain altar to priest up. And for the record, only two player gods need you to priest up at the Bone Altar.

as Gary said, it's not like most of the libilla spells are already available through players gods, or items with the same enchants leaking on freedom from chaos. With the ability for mycelium to spawn being removed already (just read patch notes / updates), why not.

+1

9 hours ago, Firestarter said:

Player deities are not tied to one Kingdom though, they only require you to visit a certain altar to priest up. And for the record, only two player gods need you to priest up at the Bone Altar.

why is libila the only god tied to a kingdom? whitelight kingdoms can pray to any whitelight god... to make it fair (just an example) why cant MR template kingdoms be disallowed to use magranon, and JK templates be disallowed from using fo?

had to edit my post and change my vote, Its a huge -1 from me. 

I do not want to risk losing this: 

Simply because I'm a Nathan priest on freedom, but can go to chaos as a Libila follower to craft, imp items, etc. It also applies to current libila followers/ priest who go to freedom and are a different diety. (before anyone whines, this has been known probably before that post was written in 2014, and is within rules to be allowed to do so.) 

I don't want Libila on Freedom.  But if it were to happen, all dieties should have the ability to be a different religion (priest or follower) on Chaos, not just Libila.

18 hours ago, polarbear said:

Simply because I'm a Nathan priest on freedom, but can go to chaos as a Libila follower to craft, imp items, etc. It also applies to current libila followers/ priest who go to freedom and are a different diety. (before anyone whines, this has been known probably before that post was written in 2014, and is within rules to be allowed to do so.) 

This.... is exactly why Libila needs to be allowed on Freedom with the proper restrictions to prevent Mycellium spreading

You're a priest that can craft just by simply changing a server, that's a massive problem

• Like 1

On 3-2-2016 at 8:19 AM, Firestarter said:

only two player gods need you to priest up at the Bone Altar.

2 too much

Edited by LorenaMontana

Mycelium CANNOT spread without the influence of horde of the summoned towers thus there is no way of possibly having myc on pve servers... Your -1s are all in vain lmfao

Dual faith needs to be removed. A priest should not just be able to sail to another sever to craft.

Bring Libia to freedom. Remove dual faith.