Sign in to follow this  
Evilreaper

BRING LIBILA TO FREEDOM

Libila is bound to Chaos due to Myc spreading outside Libila domain and not returning to grass (which is now fixed and properly working!)

can we have libila on freedom now?

please

pretty please?

it would benifit wurm soooo much, think of the path of hate (more choices for meditation!) stops all the glitchy libila crossing from chaos and prevents ppl from doing non priestly things just by converting to libila follower on chaos so they can grind like a normal player awhile then sail home and be insta awsome priest again with no worry of faith loss

#LIBILACOLOSSUSISTHEBEST

+1 make the sandbox have freedom of choice, pvp doesn't need incentives that only the pvp servers have, if people want to pvp they will do so. Don't force them to pvp to obtain certain things or play a certain way

+1 LIbila allows you to steal etc. what could possibly go wrong in freedom with this mechanic.

Let them have libila ROLF

• Like 3

honestly dont care

first time this was suggested, it got -1d because of "we need to keep it seperate"

second time it was suggested, it got -1d because "libila spells are op"

third time it got suggested, it got -1d because "RT/BOTD would destroy the economy"

fourth time it got suggested it got -1d because "incentives"

fifth time it got suggested, it got -1d because "It would destroy the economy"

sixth time it got suggested, it got -1d because "libila spells are op"

you get the idea

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hemrzz said:

+1 LIbila allows you to steal etc. what could possibly go wrong in freedom with this mechanic.

16 minutes ago, hemrzz said:

Permissions don't allow you to steal, you can also steal as a non priest, I don't see your point

9 minutes ago, Slickshot said:

-1  We have enough deities on Freedom.

You realise how silly of an argument that is in a sandbox with possibility of more player gods every day from epic?

people are always asking for more choices for everything

Edited by Fraeya

Hold on let me think of some uncomplex reason to -1 this.

Nah, nevermind -1. Freedom doesn't need it why bother?

• Like 1

I don't think I can agree with a god's domain effectively destroying the landscape for anyone who plays as a different god. Not on a PvE server, anyway.

But hey, if you want to let people grief other people's deeds by building 90QL Libila altars next to them and loading them up with unusable (to them) mycelium and infected trees, great.

+1 because being a lib priest on Chaos is OP as heck since when you travel from PvP to PvE you can play as a non priested character (pretty much like your very own priest toggle button) 

-1 because Mycelium is ugly has hell and I'd prefer not to see it messing up the servers.  

• Like 1

with the way mycelium functions, it would not be possible to spread on freedom at all. Casts are already turned off so you cant use them(including global which spreads by altars). Altars themselves DO NOT spread mycelium, atleast not any more. Black Lighter Kingdom influence is what spreads mycelium.

+1, you wont have mycelium here anyways.

Edited by Nicrolis

-1 and while we are at it, remove all player gods from the BL side too, BL only needs one God and that's Lib

• Like 3

-1  the damage has already been done by allowing them to grind their ass off on pve servers for years and now you don't want to have to go back to Chaos to cast.

i dont see a reason not to allow it.... it will remove alot of bugs due to libila followers crossing server border

the myc cannot spread

and it allows freedomers access to path of hate!

whats wrong with more variety?

just because you dont want to be a libila priest or build a libila colossus doesnt mean none of us should be able to

Edited by Evilreaper

So you want Libila on PvE but without access to mycelium or any mycelium-related spells? Sounds pretty crippled if you ask me.

+1 because rite of death and fungus are already disabled so the only thing left to disable is myc spreading/creation from domain....

Most of lib spells are already available with player gods, missing just bloodthirst as a barely important spell.  Just do it, disallow any myc creation/spreading, has to join on chaos only for all I care which forces a bl kingdom. This ends the dual faith nonsense too

• Like 2

If Lib gets their priest skills on pve severs all the penalties on the other priests should be removed so we can grind away like Lib did.

+1

If myc is contained in a lib domain and does not spread outside.

Oh wait no, we can't vote +1 on this.  It would damage the chaos player monopoly and remove a PvP incentive.

+1000

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:47 PM, Evilreaper said:

it would benifit wurm soooo much, think of the path of hate

Naw, reap your evil hate on the pvp servers, keep this mysillines stuff on there too. I remember seeing it years ago on Golden Valley and it was ugly stuff. Yech! Infecting our beautiful trees too? Demz hottie gord towars arr uglee nuf on PvE servers azz iz. No mar a' dat stuffs fer uze har.

=Ayes=

4 hours ago, Becket said:

If Lib gets their priest skills on pve severs all the penalties on the other priests should be removed so we can grind away like Lib did.

Libila priests on freedom have no penalties, doing this will force libila priests to have penalties on pve as well!   Libila priests are the only ones that ONLY have the priest penalty on chaos, because when a libila priest comes to freedom from chaos they are no longer a priest, or even a follower of libila, My libila priests are all Vyn followers on freedom and libila priests on chaos...

doing this will balance libila priests because they will ALWAYS be libila priests no matter what server (pvp or pve) so they will be forced to have their priest penalties no matter where they go.

Edited by Evilreaper