Karthannar

[Released] Shorter undershirt sleeves for women

Not loving this demeaning mod.

Edited by Batta

@Batta Demeaning? You mean the bikini texture? I don't like that either, just wanted to see how horrifying it is.

The mod I released has and will always have that original texture in the first post of this discussion.

1 hour ago, Tyoda said:

@Batta Demeaning? You mean the bikini texture? I don't like that either, just wanted to see how horrifying it is.

The mod I released has and will always have that original texture in the first post of this discussion.

Yes, the bikini texture. Your original mod is just a style choice, not demeaning. Sorry for wording it poorly the first time.

• Like 1

that looks funny i find! maybe you could dye it completely red so that it is a skirt?

hmmm... i didnt knew that we had such a bikini texture in the graphics.jar! but ... how can i use that one instead of the sleeved one???

Edited by Zaidonia

On 3/4/2023 at 9:55 AM, Zaidonia said:

that looks funny i find! maybe you could dye it completely red so that it is a skirt?

hmmm... i didnt knew that we had such a bikini texture in the graphics.jar! but ... how can i use that one instead of the sleeved one???

No.

The "bikini" is what I assume to be your "actual underwear" before someone at CC decided to make the base clothing on a player without any equipped armor your underwear. It just got left in the files.

Edited by Karthannar

Hi! I moved the mod. You can find the download link here, the source code here. Sorry for the inconvenience.