Karthannar

[Released] Shorter undershirt sleeves for women

Fix: Missing a folder in the 2048 resolution textures. Caused the mod to not work when textures are set to max.

This is something that's bugged me for a while, and I finally put the effort in to fixing it:

Are you (or your avatar) female? Do you like wearing cloth shirts? Do you not like how your undershirt sleeves are longer than your beloved cloth shirt? Not any longer must you suffer! With this graphics mod, you can now shorten those unsightly undergarments! They say a picture is worth a thousand words- so take a look for yourself!

-= Download =-

Thanks to Tyoda, they made a nice little server mod. Serverpacks mod required:

Hi!  I made the tiniest mod ever so this is easy to implement on your server. Bye!

Installation:

1. Download the mod from Github.

2. Locate your wurm server folder. (C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher\ for example)

2a. Install Ago's server mod launcher if you haven't already. (If you have it installed there should be a file called "modlauncher.jar" somewhere inside of the WurmServerLauncher directory)
3. Copy the contents of the mod's zip file into the WurmServerLauncher directory.

And that should be it! Please let me know if you have any issues or feedback!

Edited by Karthannar
Dead mod url, linked to Tyoda's implmentation instead. Updated instructions.

No doubt at some point an anime mod will turn up making all the female avatars look like anime characters and also a nude mod will turn up at some point. It's inevitable, just like it was in Skyrim.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2016 at 8:08 PM, Jinxx said:

nudewurm.exe pls

Fap moar pls.

My photoshop-fu (and overall artistic ability) is admittedly weak. No swimsuits or wurmian naughty bits from me.

Edited by Karthannar

On 1/15/2023 at 9:03 AM, Tyoda said:

Hi!  I made the tiniest mod ever so this is easy to implement on your server. Bye!

Thanks for that.

I'm surprised the download even still works. I don't think I've paid for that server in over three years. lol

Edited by Karthannar

On 1/15/2023 at 7:03 AM, Tyoda said:

How do I get that server mod? I see the source code, etc., but not the jar file.

Unless I just don't understand how to navigate the system.

@BrianOn the right side click Releases and under release 1.0 you'll find the zip file!

11 hours ago, Tyoda said:

@BrianOn the right side click Releases and under release 1.0 you'll find the zip file!

TYVM! Not quite sure how I missed that, lol.

So is this server mod supposed to eliminate the need for the client-side mod? If so, it doesn't seem to be working for me. 

I'm seeing references to it in the server log, i.e.: 
[03:02:19 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.tyoda.wurm.shorterfemalesleeves.Boop as ShorterFemaleSleeves (ty1.0)

but when I log in one of my female toons, I see no change; it looks like the 'before' picture. Is there some kind of diagnostic I can try?

Edited by Brian

Do you have serverpacks set up and working properly?
Do you have a line not unlike this in the log?

[2023-02-01 09:02:27 DE] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: Added pack 95B49AE56826A5A1D3B7F0BE8233D8396F7F9D2D for pack mods\ShorterFemaleSleeves\shorterfemalesleeves-pack.jar

I have these lines in my log:

[03:02:19 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverpacks\serverpacks.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/serverpacks.properties
[03:02:19 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverpacks.properties
[03:02:19 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\ShorterFemaleSleeves.properties
[03:02:20 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: Added pack A0553A65523FE3159852CCAF022C54E021E81492 for pack mods\hitchingpost\hitchingpostpack.jar
[03:02:20 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: Added pack 95B49AE56826A5A1D3B7F0BE8233D8396F7F9D2D for pack mods\ShorterFemaleSleeves\shorterfemalesleeves-pack.jar
[03:02:21 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: Added pack D80AA93E063D7D405D4E87B3D9C110CF297C473A for pack mods\creaturemod\creaturepack.jar
[03:02:21 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: Added pack DF2A50C23ABE25B16BE7FA6549C60BF1AA129B0B for pack mods\decorations\decorationmodels.jar
[03:02:21 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: Added pack 974EB2FB38E53C06B165403E5149F9EDBE6C0A5C for pack mods\halloween\halloween-pack.zip
[03:02:21 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: Added pack 6FEE971258E7CF97E807A3AA79B6C34E3FE3874D for pack mods\paintings\paintingmodels.jar
[03:02:21 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain: WurmServerGuiMain starting

FYI, this is on a clustered server, but I've installed this onto the login server which is where my toon is that I'm testing, so I wouldn't expect that to matter.

So I assume hitchingpost, decorations, painting do work and deliver properly to your client?

If so I can think of two things:

1. serverpacks used to work properly, you got delivered, you got delivered the old ones, but it doesn't work well anymore and so it can only use the packs that it previously delivered

2. an error occurred while delivering this pack to your client and it got corrupted.

Either way in your client you should go to WurmLauncher->packs and delete all the jars with unreadable names (not the readable ones). Then you sohuld see if stuff gets delivered, and if this pack (95B49A...) gets delivered.

Works for us and as I said it's the tiniest mod ever, not much to go wrong on that end.

I removed all 18 jars that had the cryptic hex names (some probably no longer used), 6 of them were restored, including 95B49AE56826A5A1D3B7F0BE8233D8396F7F9D2D.jar.

The jar file appears to be intact; I can open it up and see the contents. It's 1,597,568 bytes.

Still no change. Could it be an unsupported resolution? I'm running at 3440x1440. I tried reducing it to 1024x768, still no joy.

Edited by Brian

I did have older versions of the modlauncher installed. So I spent the last couple of days updating my server to version .45 and my client to .15. After some crashes, I realized that I needed to run the patcher.bat again, which stabilized my client. 

However, nothing has changed as far as the images displayed. I do see the server packs download after I clear out my packs cache, and no errors on my server log or client log. 

I give up, unless you are curious and want me to troubleshoot further.

A stupid question (I'm sure you've already checked this), but you removed the client mod before testing your server mod, right?

In fact I never even installed it client-side. I've got no shots left in me. I guess this will forever remain a mystery.

Serverpacks has to be installed on the client for it to be able to use ... server packs.  Right??

in the Wurm graphics folder there is a "swimsuit version" called Female_default_nude.dds

I edited a bit and made it red. Untested but logic says it should work. (Still redoing my home server so cant do it via serverpacks atm)
@TyodaWould you be so kind as to test it via serverpacks?

Look of it.
Base I used https://i.imgur.com/NH5wSMK.png
After: https://i.imgur.com/w70RU85.png 
dawAdaB.png

Red version with a paint.net file you can use to quickly make it ANY color of your choosing called Female_default_2048MASTER.pdn
Download link for TEXTURES + Master file : https://www.dropbox.com/s/7pykevuj97cavr7/FEMALE SWIMSUITS.zip?dl=0

Edited by axeblade346
Added low ql foto

lmao I have to see what this will look like. This ain't gon' be pretty!