Sign in to follow this  
KeenoBamBeano

Goodbye Wurm

HAHAHA you cheated and got caught and got smacked with the ban hammer. Now you cry about it? Glad to see you leave. If that's the way you act do us all a favor and go back to WoW.

o/

you think he has  had "stuff"?

Edited by ClericGunem
fix the tense

20 minutes ago, ClericGunem said:

you think he has  had "stuff"?

For sure.  He was macroing after-all, so he most likely built up quite the bulk storage.

hahah... so macro? Bye bye.. good to see good justice from GM-s. Why play if you are "not playing" Wurm is supereasy to play while watching movies and stuff.

Dude people really do not macro especially on pve. The whole point of pve is to grind skills and make deeds why you would cut out 50% of the game by macroing. Holy crap

• Like 1

Meet Bill. Bill likes to turbonerd like the other turbonerds. Bill though has responsibilities. Bill has to do the dishes daily, cause he doesn't live in his mom's apartment since turning 18. He has an apartment of his own. Bill is a programmer. He has a way to automate his wurm client actions and feed the screen and the sound on his mobile phone. Bill puts his mobile phone on his running arm-band and is able to interact with the automated client while doing the dishes just incase he has to react to any internal stimulus. Bill can do the same for other activities, like running at the beach, tidying up the house or cooking. While Bill pays his premium, he also remains a responsible real life citizen, which lets him land a better job, make more money and in turn, spend more in Wurm Online supporting the company behind it. Bill doesn't make money off Wurm Online, he just wants to have materials to build his deed.

Should you be like Bill ?

When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." - John 8:7

Edited by ElvenElder

8 hours ago, Aeris said:

He did read it though, he mentioned in the post that he knew it was against the rules. He just figured he wouldn't get caught since the rest of us dirty cheaters are doing it

Actually, it seems that he expected that nobody cared, not that he wouldn't get caught.

43 minutes ago, ElvenElder said:

Meet Bill. Bill likes to turbonerd like the other turbonerds. Bill though has responsibilities. Bill has to do the dishes daily, cause he doesn't live in his mom's apartment since turning 18. He has an apartment of his own. Bill is a programmer. He has a way to automate his wurm client actions and feed the screen and the sound on his mobile phone. Bill puts his mobile phone on his running arm-band and is able to interact with the automated client while doing the dishes just incase he has to react to any internal stimulus. Bill can do the same for other activities, like running at the beach, tidying up the house or cooking. While Bill pays his premium, he also remains a responsible real life citizen, which lets him land a better job, make more money and in turn, spend more in Wurm Online supporting the company behind it. Bill doesn't make money off Wurm Online, he just wants to have materials to build his deed.

Why does he bother then?  What is the point of playing if ya gonna cheat?  And they whole "doesn't live in his mom's..." is utter ######.  

I just finished spending the last three weeks repairing an extremely complex system that someone accidentally broke and was handed to me to fix.  i worked 18+ hours on several days and slept at my desk and did not leave my office at one point for 3 straight days other than to use bathroom and shower, my wife brought me food so ya some help...  But i played Wurm every day; the sometime mindless grinding was something i could do to relax and think, take my mind off the problems just enough to refocus. 

I have been building my deed for year, i refuse to buy mats at all, i have cut 40,000+ bricks without a doubt and i will not have anything on my deed made by another person unless it is a gift, special souvenir or rares/enchanted items.  It will take me another year to finish my building my deeds, but in the end i will be able to point at my deeds and say "I did that" ... without cheating or macros 

So Bill or and other cheating pieces of **** like the OP can stfu with any kind of excuses.  If you cannot play right go play another game. 

(I hate cheaters especially makes me mad to hear they "dont live at home" or "have to work" type excuses becuase most of us have jobs and still find time to not cheat)

Edited by ClericGunem

38 minutes ago, ElvenElder said:

When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." - John 8:7

You're either being satirical or you're defending a cheater.  Which is it?

Both :P

While humor is a nice aspect of everyday life, I believe all criminals have a right for a proper defence.

Just saying ... this guy, has like 15 posts. He's probably some newb guy that bought a piece of land with real money, in a far corner of the map, minding his own business, not harming anyone. I just find it hilarious that everyone here is throwing stones at him. He doesn't hurt anyone.

Edited by ElvenElder

2 minutes ago, ElvenElder said:

Both :P

While humor is a nice aspect of everyday life, I believe all criminals have a right for a proper defence.

At least you recognize him as a criminal even if you are defending him 

Indeed. Call it compation between beings of the same kind. Preserving a species that's going extinct, if you know what I mean yo. Not many criminals remain in wurm. Me, Mol Rehan, Fatboy, Aeris, you can barelly count them in the fingers ...

Edited by ElvenElder

I really wish people would upload the macros they used and got banned for, so everyone else can have a good laugh.

This makes a good case vinius indeed. I mean, besides the comedy laughs you can find at pastebin if you do a search, there rises the case of unfair advantage of some individuals over others. While I can't blame someone for being a bad coder since noone has fair access to educations, there's clearly a point that can be made about individuals that know the detection methods from their serving on the staff during the past. 

I personally feel that my customer is on an unjust and unfair position when other individuals know how detection works and can potentially bypass them. Take Emoo for example,  has publicly confirmed that during his stay as a staff member, he got to learn about all those detection tools but he wouldnt publicy speak about them to defend the games security. 

Nevertheless, he knows and he's nowadays a simple member of the game. I am not clamining he's macroing, I'm just saying that if he were to do that, he'd know the traps and the tricks, something that my customer was not aware of.

And what about hypnosis ? How do we know that he wasn't and still isn't under the effect of hypnosis and is not acting on external suggestions made by someone manipulating him ?

Not even being under the effect of hypnosis ? Have you ever been hypnotized ? You can't control what you are doing.

Edited by ElvenElder

Just now, Evening said:

There_is_no_excuse_for_macroing_period.

Seconded.  Do I hear a third?

• Like 1

Thread locked, it's run it's course

regards

Solmark

LFM

• Like 1