Sign in to follow this  
aliciae

Looking for a village to join

Hello i am looking for a friendly village to join. pm or message me in game thanks.

Edited by aliciae

I have an opening on Freedom cluster, Deliverence server, middle of the west coast.

I know of some land nearby my village where you can settle your own deed if you'd like.  We could be allies.  I'm on Inde.

On 1/24/2016 at 0:37 PM, Mith said:

I have an opening on Freedom cluster, Deliverence server, middle of the west coast.

Is there a place to check where the servers are located? Not seeing this on wiki. Haven't made up my mind yet which server I want, but don't want to get stuck on one half way across the world.

1 hour ago, Podrick said:

Is there a place to check where the servers are located? Not seeing this on wiki. Haven't made up my mind yet which server I want, but don't want to get stuck on one half way across the world.

Well the way the servers are arranged actually has little to nothing to do with location [anymore].  It used to be that Deliverance connected on the north side sea to Independence, on the East side sea to Xanadu, on the West side sea to Chaos, and on the South side sea to Celebration.  However, a recent update added "course plotting" while sailing to choose which server you want to cross into when you hit a border, so that did away with any real meaningful location issues.

That being said, Deliverance is a good server to start out on, as well as Independence.  As I mentioned in another thread, Inde is the oldest server in the cluster and is home to many of the most veteran players in the Freedom cluster.  Inde has the 2nd highest population density, while Deli has the highest.  Both are great servers, but Inde has more available location for settling into due to it being 4x the size of Deli, while still nearly matching it in population density overall.  Just something to think about.

Edited by Slickshot

Edit:  Accidental double post.

Edited by Slickshot
Removed double post.

Doh, I'm stupid. I thought he meant where the server was on Earth. Carry on!

10 minutes ago, Podrick said:

Doh, I'm stupid. I thought he meant where the server was on Earth. Carry on!

I hadn't considered this.  I do believe the physical servers are all in Europe.  There may be one in the United States, but I really don't know so don't quote me on that.

Edited by Slickshot