Sign in to follow this  
Zyraxis

Rules for building a Highway

I was wondering if someone could direct me to the forum/game rules section that clearly describes what requirements are needed to be fulfilled in order to start building a highway. All I could find on Game Rules section for Highways refers to what is/is not allowed regarding an already built one.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot for reply. But I already checked that. As I said above, I want to understand what rules you need to follow when you decide to build a highway. There is nothing there clarifying this aspect.

There are no rules regarding what is needed to start a highway. There are only rules concerning what defines a highway.

4 minutes ago, Zyraxis said:

Thanks a lot for reply. But I already checked that. As I said above, I want to understand what rules you need to follow when you decide to build a highway. There is nothing there clarifying this aspect.

Basically there are no "rules" for *building a highway, if by that you mean where can they be built; thus, anywhere the game allows them to be built, they can. The real problems that arise from doing this is building them where others don't want them to be built, in that they think they have some right for preventing you from doing so.

A can of worms, yes. Unless you prefer to show some consideration for others living in the area by consulting with them as to their preferences, with the idea of either compromise or abandoning your plans. All up to the individual highway builder really but many conflicts of interest arise as a result. Such is Wurm life...

=Ayes=

That is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you all for taking the time to answer this. Much appreciated.

• Like 1