Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Goodbye Black Legion

Toxicity is so natural. I never understood why you staffers get so agitated by it. If you think forums are bad ... check what happens in UK house of commons ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ElvenElder said:

I don't think some local flaming that spices things up can be compared to the homophobic outrages, the racists comments and the mother insults we heard on a regular basis from your people in PMs for the last three years. I'm over having to respond to anonymous alt pms after every raid and hear him tell me how he likes to bang my mother. The first raid defence I attended, I had to deal with two statues on my mine performing a homosexual sex act. The last raid defence I had to attend there was a bucket with milk from my moms breasts waiting for me on the damaged longhouse.

All of this is made up by Issle as a malicious attempt to get members of MR banned.

Really ?I enjoyed being part of this kingdom, had some good times.

Not one enemy player did for us though, we died from within, like the Roman empire. Too many leadership issues, bad planning and too many inactive players.

7 hours ago, Nadroj said:

TIL spamming obscene messages and never shutting up in local instead of defending and then just giving up and disbanded everything is valiant.

Really ? You want to check your own guys mate before slating us for bad mouthing in local.

And we generally never were warned of Commorragh being disbanded, I finished work one morning and it was gone. A few days later Deathfell went the same way, this after a few of us had spent almost 2 weeks improving defences, making bricks, mortar and such.

Safe to say I am somewhat disappointed in certain individuals. These people had their own reasons for not joining in, as much as those that disbanded their deeds had their reasons.

I am not peeved about the deeds or the raiding: it's the one thing that allured me to play on the server initially, the fact that my home could be attacked. I love the build up, the tension of a raid, whether defending or attacking.

I would love to return at some point as part of a kingdom, start afresh and go at it. The problem lies in attitudes and planning. I'll be taking a break from chaos for the time being but watch local, I might see you sooner than this post signifies.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Lancelot said:

and too many inactive players.

My bad. Disgaea and FFXIV are really good games. The latter has really good GMs.

1 hour ago, Redd said:

All of this is made up by Issle as a malicious attempt to get members of MR banned.

Really red ? When did I ever go rat to the staffers ? As far as I remember, during all our chaos encounters, when ban was awarded to your members I was the first one to object it even if we were enemies. I took your side on the infamous HUE case and publicy blamed Enki about his decision, same when your guys got a weekend ban at KM. I may be publicly shaming people for various purposes, but I never send mails to staff members to request personal bans like you do.

That's the main difference between me and you. When I feel something's not right or fair, even for my enemies, I violate a bunch of forum rules and speak out. You on the other side, always live in the shadows making ploys and trying to secretly manipulate and influence staffers to remove people to your advantage as if you're part of the North Korea regime ...

But just for the record, since you always claim I'm lying ...

Spoiler

[00:07:05] <Jukimo> you don't magically wake up
[00:07:10] <Jukimo> and want to put a penis in ur mouth or butt
[00:07:16] <Jukimo> it just don't work like that..
[00:07:20] <Issle> -.-'
[00:07:38] <Issle> Everyone has his own temperament, choices, natural tendencies
[00:07:46] <Jukimo> thats true
[00:07:50] <Jukimo> but being gay = not normal
[00:08:27] <Jukimo> why do you think gay people can't have babies..
[00:08:32] <Jukimo> its just the way how its supposed to be..
[00:08:37] <Jukimo> gay = the wrong way
[00:08:41] <Issle> and cripple people can't walk
[00:08:55] <Issle> would you make fun of cripple people because it's natural to walk ?
[00:09:00] <Jukimo> well if ur cripple you prob didn't deserve legs anyway
[00:09:13] <Issle> -.-'

And about who here's the one constantly trying to get everyone banned, 2013 logs:

Spoiler

[23:17:41] <Red> whykillme...
[23:17:57] <Nightfall> He's a JK
[23:18:14] <Issle> he got really .ed in forums
[23:18:16] <Issle> ###### you issle, eat ###### and die
[23:18:25] <Nightfall> report him
[23:18:31] <Issle> I dont care :P
[23:19:14] <Nightfall> Just do it, I want him banned
[23:20:03] <Issle> nah I dont like when people get banned
[23:20:20] <Nightfall> whykillme is the exception
[23:23:46] <Issle> Everyone knows you're just an ###### troll on the forums, you're so close to TonyGreen its actually funny and enjoyment to see you be like this. I hope you're at least able to buy a sweather for your
[23:23:52] <Issle> he pmed me :P
[23:25:01] <Red> report that
[23:25:03] <Red> nw
[23:25:04] <Red> now
[23:25:10] <Red> Do it
[23:25:16] <Red> Report it to Oracle/Enki
[23:25:23] <Red> Thats bullying
[23:26:04] <Issle> i'll just let him get the steam out
[23:26:11] <Issle> I think he's very .ed on something
[23:26:12] <Red> Report it tho dude
[23:26:20] <Red> that pm
[23:26:43] <Red> If you dont i will
[23:27:26] <Issle> I can handle my pm reports red

Finally I'd like to say, that all I had was a weekend off in which I was able to write a farewell post about our kingdom. You had to come in here and start question the "valiant" character of our kingdom and start dishing us for leaving chaos without defending. Nobody invited you to come here and start flamin. Yet here you are. My initial post was all about congratulating you for finally two years later achieving your goal to throw BL out of the server. There was no part where you'd recognize the old Issle, but you had to come here yourself to bring that old self out. Well congratulations my friend, you sucessfully did :)

Edited by ElvenElder
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Lancelot said:

Really ?I enjoyed being part of this kingdom, had some good times.

Not one enemy player did for us though, we died from within, like the Roman empire. Too many leadership issues, bad planning and too many inactive players.

Really ? You want to check your own guys mate before slating us for bad mouthing in local.

And we generally never were warned of Commorragh being disbanded, I finished work one morning and it was gone. A few days later Deathfell went the same way, this after a few of us had spent almost 2 weeks improving defences, making bricks, mortar and such.

Safe to say I am somewhat disappointed in certain individuals. These people had their own reasons for not joining in, as much as those that disbanded their deeds had their reasons.

I am not peeved about the deeds or the raiding: it's the one thing that allured me to play on the server initially, the fact that my home could be attacked. I love the build up, the tension of a raid, whether defending or attacking.

I would love to return at some point as part of a kingdom, start afresh and go at it. The problem lies in attitudes and planning. I'll be taking a break from chaos for the time being but watch local, I might see you sooner than this post signifies.

It sucks that you weren't given any real prior warning that the deeds were going to be disbanded. I really hope to see you and other members of Bl make their way onto the server under different banners. For the most part I always enjoyed PvPing against BL, bar afew unpleasant individuals (every kingdom has their trolls) I had alot of respect for you guys. 

Best of luck for the future! 

1 hour ago, ElvenElder said:

Really red ? When did I ever go rat to the staffers ? As far as I remember, during all our chaos encounters, when ban was awarded to your members I was the first one to object it even if we were enemies. I took your side on the infamous HUE case and publicy blamed Enki about his decision, same when your guys got a weekend ban at KM. I may be publicly shaming people for various purposes, but I never send mails to staff members to request personal bans like you do.

That's the main difference between me and you. When I feel something's not right or fair, even for my enemies, I violate a bunch of forum rules and speak out. You on the other side, always live in the shadows making ploys and trying to secretly manipulate and influence staffers to remove people to your advantage as if you're part of the North Korea regime ...

But just for the record, since you always claim I'm lying ...

Hide contents

[00:07:05] <Jukimo> you don't magically wake up
[00:07:10] <Jukimo> and want to put a penis in ur mouth or butt
[00:07:16] <Jukimo> it just don't work like that..
[00:07:20] <Issle> -.-'
[00:07:38] <Issle> Everyone has his own temperament, choices, natural tendencies
[00:07:46] <Jukimo> thats true
[00:07:50] <Jukimo> but being gay = not normal
[00:08:27] <Jukimo> why do you think gay people can't have babies..
[00:08:32] <Jukimo> its just the way how its supposed to be..
[00:08:37] <Jukimo> gay = the wrong way
[00:08:41] <Issle> and cripple people can't walk
[00:08:55] <Issle> would you make fun of cripple people because it's natural to walk ?
[00:09:00] <Jukimo> well if ur cripple you prob didn't deserve legs anyway
[00:09:13] <Issle> -.-'

And about who here's the one constantly trying to get everyone banned, 2013 logs:

Hide contents

[23:17:41] <Red> whykillme...
[23:17:57] <Nightfall> He's a JK
[23:18:14] <Issle> he got really .ed in forums
[23:18:16] <Issle> ###### you issle, eat ###### and die
[23:18:25] <Nightfall> report him
[23:18:31] <Issle> I dont care :P
[23:19:14] <Nightfall> Just do it, I want him banned
[23:20:03] <Issle> nah I dont like when people get banned
[23:20:20] <Nightfall> whykillme is the exception
[23:23:46] <Issle> Everyone knows you're just an ###### troll on the forums, you're so close to TonyGreen its actually funny and enjoyment to see you be like this. I hope you're at least able to buy a sweather for your
[23:23:52] <Issle> he pmed me :P
[23:25:01] <Red> report that
[23:25:03] <Red> nw
[23:25:04] <Red> now
[23:25:10] <Red> Do it
[23:25:16] <Red> Report it to Oracle/Enki
[23:25:23] <Red> Thats bullying
[23:26:04] <Issle> i'll just let him get the steam out
[23:26:11] <Issle> I think he's very .ed on something
[23:26:12] <Red> Report it tho dude
[23:26:20] <Red> that pm
[23:26:43] <Red> If you dont i will
[23:27:26] <Issle> I can handle my pm reports red

Finally I'd like to say, that all I had was a weekend off in which I was able to write a farewell post about our kingdom. You had to come in here and start question the "valiant" character of our kingdom and start dishing us for leaving chaos without defending. Nobody invited you to come here and start flamin. Yet here you are. My initial post was all about congratulating you for finally two years later achieving your goal to throw BL out of the server. There was no part where you'd recognize the old Issle, but you had to come here yourself to bring that old self out. Well congratulations my friend, you sucessfully did :)

And making up logs has been one of your best pass times. In fact i recall you got banned on Issle because of it? 

God knows why they still let you keep a forum account nowadays...

50 minutes ago, Emoo said:

I really hope to see you and other members of Bl make their way onto the server under different banners.

+ Chance to kill Rasu.

- Things have been said.

- Friends don't like MR (Things have been said).

- Do it or else is not motivating for me.

- I like holidays.

• Like 1

Goodbye to BL. Remember its founding fondly.  Because of BL I got to be an emperor for a short time (long live Emperor Offensivename). 

I didn't last until the end, but I enjoyed (most of) my time in it. Won a few, lost a lot.  Learned a ton. 

Will be interesting to see where the old BL members end up.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Redd said:

And making up logs has been one of your best pass times. In fact i recall you got banned on Issle because of it? 

God knows why they still let you keep a forum account nowadays...

Instead of trying so desperatelly to deny everything like you always do, it would have been much easier if you just said "Yea like all kingdoms we have done our fair share of stupid things too but we strive to not fixate on past mistakes and move forward". But here you are, still replying, still derailing the topic and never learning. Just let it go man, let the topic go on its flow and end. I'm not the saint here, never been. But you aren't either.

If you personally want a tip from me, get rid of this attitude. It's that sneaky, lying persona that people can see through that's making you lose in every election in your kingdom. People acknowledge your vast contribution in your kingdom but when it comes to voting for a king, persona and character always triumphs over the rest which is why they vote for others all the time.

Edited by ElvenElder

13 minutes ago, ElvenElder said:

Instead of trying so desperatelly to deny everything like you always do, it would have been much easier if you just said "Yea like all kingdoms we have done our fair share of stupid things too but we strive to not fixate on past mistakes and move forward". But here you are, still replying, still derailing the topic and never learning. Just let it go man, let the topic go on its flow and end. I'm not the saint here, never been. But you aren't either.

If you personally want a tip from me, get rid of this attitude. It's that sneaky, lying persona that people can see through that's making you lose in every election in your kingdom. People acknowledge your vast contribution in your kingdom but when it comes to voting for a king, persona and character always triumphs over the rest which is why they vote for others all the time.

that moment when Red has afaik never been even trying to run for any election for atleast 2 years.. but GG... atleast you tried. I have no problem with you issle, gl with the army, does wonders to people, i think most if not all men have to go thru it (same where i live, was there for 11 months, very good experience).

For BL, it was fun, sad to hear you didnt know Comm was gonna disband. We had alot of fun in the end. Hope to see you as a green or white name in local at Chaos soon!

• Like 1

Back to the king thing are we?

Getting desperate! 

Edited by Redd

To be fair, it's easy to lose elections you're not a part of.  Winning one would be truly impressive.

2 hours ago, aamanus said:

To be fair, it's easy to lose elections you're not a part of.  Winning one would be truly impressive.

Slickshot for King?

19 hours ago, Zerocool said:

+ Chance to kill Rasu.

- Things have been said.

- Friends don't like MR (Things have been said).

- Do it or else is not motivating for me.

- I like holidays.

This is a problem wurm has mainly caused by low population of chaos. In other games clans fall people clan hop allainces rise and fall but overall the majority of players dont stop playing they just join up with some others. 

Believe me the same thing could possibly be said about us Ebo.. How come we wouldnt work with orther BL kingdom or any of the othrr groups.. The truth though is Ebo and many other forms of Ebo have actually either been in many other kingdoms in the past or have tried to in the past yet the actions were taken up agaisnt us each and every time in every form of Ebo... (fort freedom, Puertorro's movement in HOTS which helped form BL) as well as many others. 

Everyone talks about seeing change or chaos needing it, yet hardly enough people actually do whats needed. There is so much bullshat propaganda spewed by a hand full of players and it ends up tainting any new players that join the server. One thing i make sure to do is make sure Everyone in Ebonaura makes up their own mind about all other kingdoms and even with that not paint a picture of an entire kingdom based on a few cancers.

I think you read too much into what I was saying friend. That was just a list of pros and cons off the top of my head. Feel free to correct me on any points I was wrong at.

Edited by Zerocool

3 hours ago, MaurizioAM said:

Everyone talks about seeing change or chaos needing it, yet hardly enough people actually do whats needed. There is so much bullshat propaganda spewed by a hand full of players and it ends up tainting any new players that join the server. One thing i make sure to do is make sure Everyone in Ebonaura makes up their own mind about all other kingdoms and even with that not paint a picture of an entire kingdom based on a few cancers.

chaos doesnt need a change, wurm needs a change

the backtalking and propaganda is all to be expected from a PvP platform, this much is true for every game that supports a competitive aspect, toxicity will always remain, however professionals are almost always restrained from such an attitude, wurm is in no way professional, if you cant handle it really then you don't really belong in any pvp scene

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zerocool said:

I think you read too much into what I was saying friend. That was just a list of pros and cons off the top of my head. Feel free to correct me on any points I was wrong at.

My comment isnt only based on your comment. Your comment however is part of my reason for my response. I am just trying to explain my point of view from the multitude of pvp games ive played in.

Its one of the reasons why i hated the fact Rolfs fix for lack of balance was to just remove alliances... He should have focused on actually fixing the problem instead of the quick way out. 

Hunter your right only about 1 thing in your comment and thats that wurm does need changing... There will always be toxicity and propaganda but its not as affective in games with an actual playerbase. 

Back to in-law hosting for me. :)

18 hours ago, MaurizioAM said:

Hunter your right only about 1 thing in your comment and thats that wurm does need changing... There will always be toxicity and propaganda but its not as affective in games with an actual playerbase. 

you obviously don't follow any of the CSGO, LoL, or even Rust scenes.

nor does it appear that you play any other games with large playerbases

Edited by Huntar

bit late to this thread but wanted to add that while it sucks people lost their banners its not all bad.

You have an opportunity to get some cool stuff if, for instance, a new PMK is founded on Epic and it takes up Black Legion's previous slot, you will get that PMK's graphics on your banners ending up with banners nobody else can obtain!

(although it could just be another Chaos PMK and  it wont be anywhere near as valuable, but hey! I'm happy about all my Roman banners on Chaos.)

This thread is the purest explanation of BL on Chaos. They get beaten then time and time again throw wild accusations and maliciously attack MR. Well let me throw down some facts.

You couldn't even keep rosedragon! She was the greatest wurm player your kingdom ever had and one of the best in wurm and still pushed her away! 

I always tried to push to recruit more than black legion because the turnover in your kingdom was so bad I felt sorry for them. I'll add existing players never lasted too long in BL as well, transferred back to JK.

JK can definitely retain wurmians as they know how to look after their members, I'll add MR is the same.

Ebonaura can nurture new players and they do it well.

BL just pushed members them through the meat grinder or used them as human meat shields. Being left behind so the elders can scurry away back into their holes. Then argue how it was the right decision to leave them behind. Worst kingdom since the start of full pvp on Chaos. (Not including that white stain kingdom, if you could call it a kingdom lol)

I'll add that there are members in BL that are awesome and they know who they are, and for them I tip my hat to you. You tried your very best and it was not wasted time. I hope you enjoyed your time as did I and hope you go on to greater things, in wurm or out.

There were so many things that could of been done to make BL great. Let it die in peace.

1 hour ago, demondan said:

-stuff-

Not to say I was a fan of BL but rose left because of rl stuff. She wanted to commit to her career and didn't want the game to get in the way. After she left i remember her returning to bump their recruitment thread and talk.

• Like 3