Sign in to follow this  
bangzuvelis

Keep items alive after PMK disbands

1 hour ago, Sila said:

is terible that we cant keep what we pay :D    so all hota statues that kingdom get will gone too?  come on some ppl spend alot of coins for wagons, banners and now got finger in a--

So where is spider to translate this ;p

HOTA statues are safe, just all kingdoms items go default , Towers are JK and I believe everything else is freedom or white 

I think they should keep the logo regardless the PMK exist or not BL has been around for a while it's a shame ppl pay allot of money to get things from Chaos it sucks to see it gone it's Wurm history it should still show!!!

22 minutes ago, Shagsangel said:

I think they should keep the logo regardless the PMK exist or not BL has been around for a while it's a shame ppl pay allot of money to get things from Chaos it sucks to see it gone it's Wurm history it should still show!!!

History -> Myth -> Legends -> make MR pay. ;)

---------------

If you are / were all so invested in the items then you would have made sure the supply lived on.

Now I think you all want rare items just to make cash.

I am glad the items are going default.

Want kingdom items? Go make them happen and keep the kingdom alive.

"Oh but ... we don't want to die."

Alternative silver paid character with 70 FS, 70 weapon skill 70 shield skill and you can make sure that doesn't happen.

Call to arms --> pop a referral and fight for what you want.

Edited by Jenshiye

6 minutes ago, Jenshiye said:

Now I think you all want rare items just to make cash.

Legacy. Craftables.

I dont care who what kingdom it is but exosting items should remain in my opinion. That also means the kingdom that conquers another can probably sell off much of the winnings of these items.

+1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaurizioAM said:

That also means the kingdom that conquers another can probably sell off much of the winnings of these items.

I kinda thought this was part of the point of raiding.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zerocool said:

I kinda thought this was part of the point of raiding.

thats what hes saying...

-1 if they didnt want their loot to poof (as they knew it would) they could have left the last deed alive...

If they wanted a raid prize they should have left a deed in a state of no raiding, wat?

I mean, I guess the logic kinda sorta works, but it is counter intuitive to gameplay.

Edited by Zerocool

not really, it promotes gameplay, destroying a pmk upsets alot of people and takes pvper's out of the battle, thusly lowering the number of pvp players and lowering the amount of pvp overall

I think most everyone who still wanted to fight joined other kingdoms though. In terms of the individual, alternatives exist until there is only one kingdom standing. We have a place where your deeded work is protected. Freedom. Except with decorations apparently.

14 hours ago, Zerocool said:

I think most everyone who still wanted to fight joined other kingdoms though. In terms of the individual, alternatives exist until there is only one kingdom standing. We have a place where your deeded work is protected. Freedom. Except with decorations apparently.

yes some went to other kingdoms, but deff not all of them. just because black legion is gone right now doesnt mean they cannot come back... in my time with them, they were a good group, just lacking the manpower to stand up to the numbers of MR. it would not surprise me to see them return in the future. but who knows, i cant see the future lol

This is just another reason why people continue to leave Wurm. Rolf doesn't care about the game or the player base. The game has been been bleeding subscriptions for the last two years and will continue to do so with decisions like this one. Even if Black Legion were to return under a new PMK none of the original items created from the first kingdom would revert back. You have a player base that wants a strong economy and yet the Creator of the Game continues to destroy it. Anyone that has made any money in or out game from trading, selling, buying should be supporting this thread, period!

• Like 1

dont bring the economy into this, there is only 1 way to fix the economy and that is removing all account trading (thus removing all the top end crafter accounts who's original owner is long gone.)   yes alot of wagons/banners went default... this content is not rolf's doing, he didnt disband Black legion.... so if your going to point fingers, you should make sure your pointing them at the right person

this is not a new thing... its ALWAYS been like this, lots of pmks have come and gone on epic and their stuff always defaults when they leave... how is it rolfs fault that you bought items that were subject to defaulting? 

On 2/1/2016 at 7:28 PM, Evilreaper said:

dont bring the economy into this, there is only 1 way to fix the economy and that is removing all account trading (thus removing all the top end crafter accounts who's original owner is long gone.)   yes alot of wagons/banners went default... this content is not rolf's doing, he didnt disband Black legion.... so if your going to point fingers, you should make sure your pointing them at the right person

this is not a new thing... its ALWAYS been like this, lots of pmks have come and gone on epic and their stuff always defaults when they leave... how is it rolfs fault that you bought items that were subject to defaulting? 

Before you fall on your knee's defending the the owner of the game, who controls the game, has total power and has the ability to revert something like this. Please check your facts before making such a statement. Epic still has the ability to retain items from non-existing PMK's. So why wouldn't the same rule apply to Freedom?

How does not selling, trading, buying items from other players not have anything to do with the Wurm economy? I find your lack of intelligence disturbing and even more so your lack of faith in the decision to support this.

Edited by Valo
  • Like 1

just because people would less likely buy spiffy pmk wagons, there are template wagons, and freedom wagons that could/would still be sold regularly, this will not stop any trading just redirect it slightly away from pmks, and im sure many would still be willing to take the risk for the sake of uniqueness. it also gives more pride in your gear if you actually have risk involved, ie: you have a 1-off wagon that nobody else has, your more apt to go to chaos to help defend it if your proud of it and really want to keep it. i dont care what people on freedom cry about... or how it affects their economy, the only reason this stuff is there is because a group of people paid 1g for the rights to create it and in turn have the responsibility to defend it if they want to keep it.  i had 2 black legion wagons that defaulted, if i had known they were under siege it wouldnt hurt my feelings to throw on some cheap gear and row over and try to lend a hand. im sure it wouldnt have saved them because im fairly new, but if enough people had this mindset it would have made a difference.

im not sure what crap your talking about on epic, but i've seen a pmk disband on epic and all their stuff defaulted... just as black legions did.

2 minutes ago, Evilreaper said:

im not sure what crap your talking about on epic, but i've seen a pmk disband on epic and all their stuff defaulted... just as black legions did.

Considering that right now I know where there are 4 or 5 Kingdom of Sol flags, and a few wagons which still have their designs on them, you seem to have no idea what you're talking about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Firestarter said:

Considering that right now I know where there are 4 or 5 Kingdom of Sol flags, and a few wagons which still have their designs on them, you seem to have no idea what you're talking about.

perhaps a bug?

1 minute ago, Evilreaper said:

perhaps a bug?

I'd consider all the PMK items losing their textures on Freedom more of a bug than the items that haven't lost them.

On 2/1/2016 at 3:28 AM, Evilreaper said:

dont bring the economy into this, there is only 1 way to fix the economy and that is removing all account trading (thus removing all the top end crafter accounts who's original owner is long gone.)

Totaly agree on this!!! Market is dying because new players can't compete with ancient accounts that would no longer be in game if somebody else didn't bought it. Not to mention pvp aspect where you would actually have to earn skills and stats and not buy them, again more chance for new players to participate in pvp instead of hidding behind older kingdom mates... But unfortunatly i don't see effective way to prevent this.

Edited by kochinac

On 1/21/2016 at 2:47 PM, Redd said:

PMK items should only exist if the kingdom is alive in the game. If the PMK wants its items to remain, it should fight for its existence on the Chaos map.

The Egyptian Dynasties no longer exist but they left lots and lots of crap around to keep. It didn't all turn into dust instantly. Nothing new was created and things were lost to time. It should work like that here too.

• Like 2