Sign in to follow this  
bangzuvelis

Keep items alive after PMK disbands

+1

Players were buying  BL designed items to decorate deeds, investing money in it, and this is a slap in their face. There is no reason why  those items would be inverted to freedom or blank  ones.

• Like 6

Now how do you know that my freedom wagon belong to BL. Wont it become impossible to check or there is a way.

Not sure how Wurm works even after playing all day and night.

hahah this game is fun. 

9 minutes ago, Gaul said:

Now how do you know that my freedom wagon belong to BL. Wont it become impossible to check or there is a way.

Depending on when the last backup was made, it might be possible to grab every item with the appropriate property by id and update them manually. It would be safer to just allow a right click context menu option for items with no kingdom though.

• Like 1

+1 for the usual reason of history, legacy and overall lil mementos of friends, foes, gifts and old fights.

• Like 4

+1 obviously,

would not want any kingdom to lose their shiny banners and wagons even if they kingdom fell.

The few MR who are try harding as usual here should know that the same can happen to them. 

Also, these wagons provide diversity to the game.

Edited by Hashirama
gonna highlight some key words :)
  • Like 2

Maybe they can reintroduced them on the traders for a while

Would be a nice gold sink

+1 more for historical record of pmks come and gone and the uniqueness players have carved out in the game

• Like 4

My Sexy Sexy wagon was lost and i even put in a support call only to the realize its no more 

< /3    So broken hearted

• Like 2

1+ , idk why they dont keep alive a killed pmk's textures .

1 hour ago, MarkSilard said:

+1

Players were buying  BL designed items to decorate deeds, investing money in it, and this is a slap in their face. There is no reason why  those items would be inverted to freedom or blank  ones.

Same thing for fountain pans... ?

2 minutes ago, Redd said:

Same thing for fountain pans... ?

Yes, I see your point. The visual representation of a wagon is core to the balance of the game.

• Like 1

Well, I'm very disappointed in this.  Was collecting all the wagons, flags and tall banners and now I see that this occurs.  

A kingdom falling shouldn't send a ripple through space time to screw with existing graphical items.

+1, seems unintentional that the kingdom losses its stuff if KoS gets to keep their stuff and we do not.
Of course, it's a little late now that you've just reverted everything to Freedom Isles, but it would be nice to change this in the future.

if all the people in this thread complaining about losing their BL wagons/banners/flags came to BL and helped defended their deeds they might still exist :) Oh well better luck next time!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TradingAlt said:

if all the people in this thread complaining about losing their BL wagons/banners/flags came to BL and helped defended their deeds they might still exist :) Oh well better luck next time!

Perfect 20/20 on that hindsight. Very impressive. You aren't wrong though.

Edited by Zerocool

Some of us are PvE players.  Not going on a glitchy PvP server, thanks though.