Sign in to follow this  
bangzuvelis

Keep items alive after PMK disbands

So Black Legion did not survive the attacks and its last town was drained disbanding the PMK today at around 6p.m. GMT. 

After PMK disbanded all Black Legion wagons, banners, tall banners became freedom ones, and all the flags became white. I bet some of us are worried whether it will all come back to black legion template, even without an existing PMK, or will stay as it is after disbanding. The kingdom was not 2 days or two months old. It would be nice to keep some history alive and keep items alive after the PMK disbands. Your thought please.

• Like 16

As an MR, I also hope you can keep the history.  There's no reason why banners etc should ... "magically"... lose their weave and colouring.

• Like 4

Agree with Bang, even if it disbanded, it still existed for years, not a 2 week old adventure. Its a part of the Wurm history and Chaos history, the Wurm team should not EVEN consider the idea of deleting them. If this is how the game works, I think it should be fixed.

Got wagons, banners and tall banners, showing freedom colors and no name kingdom.

No name kingdom? Its still BLack Legion. Bring Black Legion colors back please, dont remove it like if it never existed!

• Like 3

+1, would be cool to have memories as i have quite a few looted BL stuff. Sad to see it to white/freedom now..

• Like 3

the point is that when you make a Ford, and close the factory, Ford doesn't become VW. 

• Like 3

ugh.. i wouldn't want my JK wagon become a Freedom wagon

+ 1

• Like 2

+1 the pmk items add interesting history to the game

• Like 2

as a collector of all things shiny, +10 from me

Edited by QueenRocks
spelling
  • Like 4

+1`, yeah why they dont save an artifacts , some people bought it for the money . Will be sad when they lost it .

• Like 3

So if Ebounara disbands. Those 2 of kind rare wagons?

nvm +1

Edited by Gaul
  • Like 1

-1 if you want to keep your pmk shinies alive then you need to defend your pmk.

• Like 1

+1

This certainly has to have affected market prices for PMK specific goods. For instance look at the prices the carefully marketed macedon goods have been going for at auction, shame making that type of investment of real money or silver earned through playing wurm go out the window if macedon were to be here today, gone tomorrow.

Who wants to pay extra for a pmk wagon if next week it could poof into a common freedom wagon.

These items are wurm history, please preserve it, as well as the value invested.

• Like 5

CAN WE PLEASE BRING NO POLITICS IN HERE! ITS ABOUT ANY PMK DISBANDING AND LOSING ALREADY MADE PMK ITEMS.

12 minutes ago, KaiH said:

ugh.. i wouldn't want my JK wagon become a Freedom wagon

+ 1

SoonTM

• Like 4

PMK items should only exist if the kingdom is alive in the game. If the PMK wants its items to remain, it should fight for its existence on the Chaos map.

• Like 4

+1

Edit: Actually, that sounds really strange that the banners etc have all reverted to Freedom Isles. Over on Epic there's still Kingdom of Sol stuff floating around that still have their design and colours.

Edited by Firestarter
  • Like 3

+1, . As said before BL was not a 2 week plan, it lasted more than a couple of years. It has seen many battles with wins and loses. Basically it created stories that can always be reminded by the different flags, banners, and flags. 

Also, how annoying is it to clean up the scrap from Comm. and only find white wagons. Thats a bummer. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Redd said:

PMK items should only exist if the kingdom is alive in the game. If the PMK wants its items to remain, it should fight for its existence on the Chaos map.

We did fight.

The kingdom is probably gone from the database already given the "no known kingdom" string they return. If there is a backup maybe it can be imported and restored as a locked kingdom with no cities, but it might just be easier to make a legacy kingdoms tab in crafting and put all expired kingdom content as craftable by everyone under it.

• Like 2

This is just a boo boo of game management.  Wurm is a sandbox, where the players create thing that LAST.  When a player dies, do all of their buildings, weapons and armor vanish or revert to lumps and stone shards?  When a deed expires, does the land instantly revert to what it was before the teraform?  This has to be just a mix up and should be corrected.

• Like 5