Sign in to follow this  
Psalamon

Arrrrr... where dar be lead......

Can anyone let ,me know what regions have lead... trying to make an anchor and have exhausted my serach in my area and have heard that lead is regional... so what region has lead???

Thanks a bunch... />salamon

Edited by Psalamon
typo

It would be easier with some info about your location, if you are close to h17, and if you come to me, i can give you some lead and tell you where you can find more of it

You can actually send mooring anchors via mail, so I'm certain you could find someone to buy one off of. I'll send you one for free if you want.

Psal, there is plenty or lead in your region, down at Lake Vrocks.

I live around just north of Lake Selkie. And I've seen you a few times in local whenever I pass by Bombaysteve's deed. We have quite a few lead veins in a public mine (if it hasn't collapsed yet) down by the lake. If you want you may come over and mine the lead yourself. :)

• Like 1

If you ever make it to the Summerholt area, let me know (ign: fatynoob) we have lead veins everywhere, you can mine 10k+ if you want :))

Arrrrrr here dare be lead.. I just struck lead in my fair neighborhood noreth of Vrock deed.. heheheh... thanks for all the help evryone just thought i'd update with the good news..so thanks again to all suggestions..

ps: is there a method for doing the 7 block search to find things.. as this is a rarity i want to do my serach in a grid or whatver and possibly use some of my intellect in the process.... thanks in advance..

/>salamon

Psalamon, if you look on the wiki, there used to be several very good guides on prospecting outdoors on the rock tiles... there is even a little online tool somewhere that will let you mark your results and help you nail it down until you get the hang of it.  If you like to mine, it is definitely worth learning how to prospect... also, if you are a paid player, work on getting your prospecting up to 20+ so you can use analyze inside a mine.  That will get you a 2 tile radius info from any shard you mine.  Eventually it will go to 3 tiles and more.

thanks everyone for the help yeah that's exactly what i did got my prospecting to over 20 but couldn't find lead anywhere on rock faces so i had to ask around..  but thanks again to all.. found it after i prospected and old mine door and there it was already dug near just not found yet...thanks Vortexxx. and to you pocatella for invite i have sen you passnby with a friendly hello as well didnt know you were one of the bunch by Sojourn rarely see anyhone up there.. .. i kept reading that ores are localized well at vrock deed we seem to have everything besides slate but i bet we;'ll find that too..keep on Wurmin