Sign in to follow this  
Theonis

Sermon Party above the others.

Theo and Odynn -- thanks for the group!  Sorry I left a couple of days ago, I logged on and the place was empty other than a few nasty skeletons. My priest is catching up on some chores, but I'm wiling to give it another go soon.

Same here! It was an excelent run till the skeletons decided to file a noise complaint... with their fists.

aye, i believe the skelies bug did more to make the players run away than our own goals. I'm not at my usual house for a few days still, so unable to power all the alts.

But we can start again when i'm back if there is still some interest.

I would love to bring an alt by if you start up again

back from my vacation slacking away time. So the sermons at Midgard can resume if we have enough peeps willing to attend them.

we are up and running again, can still welcome a few more priests to fill in the blanks when some of us goes to sleep or work (EU priests *hint hint*)

• Like 1

Yes it has been going strong with a consistent .26 when people log out and seeing .36 when they are all back.

kinda \o/ depends of the afk-ers - i reached my goal on my main nahjo, so my two others are on standby usually. depends how many priests you want to bring.

6 active - 4 afk right now, so yes can fit in one or two more.

Edited by Odynn
moar data

This sermon party is still going.  We are seeing on average .18 to .24 gain per turn.  Most are just listener.  5 dedicated priest in line and the 6th keeps rotating out.  We haven't had a line over 8 in a couple of weeks now.

• Like 1

It would seem many of our priest hit their goals.  At the moment the party has broken up, we are currently cleaning up the red plastic cups, the spilt wine, and trying to reassure the sheep that the violations they received are now over.

• Like 2