Sign in to follow this  
Quicktor

wasnt able to do Fo mission on Serenity, GM convo included

So I was trying to do the traitor dolphin mission on JKH, Serenity

I found the traitor and killed it, getting no mission reward.

The mission was from Fo, I am in Valhalla Descendants which is a JK template kingdom, therefor I am able to do missions for Fo.

Here however, is the GM conversation about the ticket I opened right after I did the mission and it didn't give me any reward.

I still have the corpse in my inventory btw..

[07:54:53] <Kishar> Hello, GM responding to your support call 91549.
[07:55:54] <Kishar> As far as I can see this is working as intended, you are Valhalla on JKs home server where you carry the enemy flag
[07:57:03] <Cyberhusky> so?
[07:57:31] <Kishar> so what sorry?
[07:57:32] <Cyberhusky> i am valhalla, which means JK template, which means my missions are based off of Fo
[07:57:41] <Kishar> yes that is correct
[07:57:45] <Cyberhusky> i am used to doing Fo missions on enemy homeservers
[07:57:52] <Kishar> but serenity flags you as enemy
[07:58:09] <Cyberhusky> i did Fo missions many times on enemy home servers
[07:58:13] <Cyberhusky> and it worked
[07:58:30] <Kishar> affliction would work due to fo being their enemy
[07:58:58] <Cyberhusky> okay so, this isnt right....i did many many fo missions being in valhalla on serenity
[07:59:03] <Cyberhusky> i actually did 2 today
[07:59:30] <Cyberhusky> or much rather yesterday
[07:59:33] <Kishar> ok then please make a bug report on the forum for the devs to look into
[07:59:56] <Cyberhusky> haha this is really the wrong way to go on about this, but alright
[07:59:59] <Kishar> http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/97058-where-to-properly-submit-a-general-bug-report/

iipyISj.jpg

pHKe2cz.jpg

The corpse is beginning to rot away just so you know lel

Edited by Quicktor

How are you 100% sure that this is the only dolphin traitor swimming in the sea in that area?

As Whykillme said, there is a possibility that was a dolphin traitor from  failed mission  from a few days/weeks ago. Right one maybe still swimming arround.

That doesnt sound right at all, I can not remember there being any dolphin traitor mission in the last weeks.

Wouldn't it have died earlier then too, hence it's venerable?

Either way, I am pretty sure GM's can look into this, I only reported it here cause the GM calling in for my ticket said I should do...

This thread is mainly about the really weird explanation from spoken GM, since he said it shouldn't be able for a JK Template PMK to do Fo missions on Serenity :3

I would like my mission reward tho, thanks.

Edited by Quicktor

If the mission says you can do it then it doesn't matter if you are seen as an "enemy" on it.  I would test this on WU, If i have spare time ill give it a go.

Rolf confirmed that PMK would be classed as enemy on their template home server, so seems working as intended.  If other template missions work on template home server, well that might be what is bugged afterall.  Similar situation would be same kingdom home server being unable to complete tower rituals since they are classed as enemy only.  Best recommendation is to suggest different mechanics

Regardless, mission bugs are play as is and we do not refund any potentially missing mission rewards