Sign in to follow this  
CubeManV2

CAPSALOT PvP [7.5x Skill, 4.0x Action, 8 Hour HOTA, Supply Depots]

JK lands are pretty much wide open as well, if one were inclined to start something on their own.

Badget you are a slippery little bastage. Had you in local and couldn't find you. Did a locate and it said you were right behind me. Turn around and roam around a hill thinking maybe you slipped into a mine and stealthed. Waited for some favor and did another locate, and the damn thing said you were halfway across the HOTA area by then. Nice one.

Lolwhat.

I was stealth afking in mine, did not move anywhere.

Patch Notes 2/6/2016

- Faith Bonus now applies to inside your own kingdom

- WL God Altars can be built near each other

does your server have artifacts?

I have a group of people interested in joining the ball but dont want to get dominated by older players on the server if their stats are 'god-like'. We can import our characters from a different server though.

Can we also create a PMK?

12 hours ago, MootRed said:

Does your server have artifacts?

Yes

I have a group of people interested in joining the ball but dont want to get dominated by older players on the server if their stats are 'god-like'.

Soft cap on character stats to prevent this.

We can import our characters from a different server though.

Yup, put in a support ticket.

Can we also create a PMK?

Yes,  put in a support ticket to get 10s. 5 Players for a PMK.

Also sorry to Darkninja, your corpse is on Gold Coast token tile. You will find east or west on the North coast less inherently difficult to travel.

Before I left for a vacation, only one artifact had been uncovered, and that was by accident when someone walked over the exact tile and actually noticed the event tab. I don't think artifacts will play as important factor on this server like others TBH. Sure, they'll help, but it won't be game breaking. And if they do wind up becoming an issue, there are ways to deal with it. 

Hell people aren't even building mega deeds here. I think our village may be the biggest, and we have 100 slope dirt and a single tile long house. It's a server made to encourage PvP and raiding equitably.

Joined the server, only had 10 people on, no one responded to me in local. so i logged off. :(

17 hours ago, MootRed said:

Joined the server, only had 10 people on, no one responded to me in local. so i logged off. :(

Sorry you had a bad experience, depends on what kingdom you join usually.

Grimzdavinci and Ghostmantm, you guys can get your stuff from your corpses at the white light. Hope this helps. 

If you end up joining, JK has a pretty neat starter spot, with a huge area of open terrain.

The JK area is pretty much untouched so far. Got more than a few PMKs already, so the main starter towns areas aren't really prime real estate. Well, except for the Islamic State. They couldn't help themselves to be lazy and just plop a PMK down as soon as they were out of MR influence.

Thanks Obama....I mean Bepis.

Edited by Pinchaloaf
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Pinchaloaf said:

They couldn't help themselves to be lazy and just plop a PMK down as soon as they were out of MR influence.

We are trying to attone with public work projects and corpse returns. Sorry.

On 2/14/2016 at 9:25 PM, MootRed said:

Most of the servers pop belongs to PMK's. It's easy to join almost all of them but you need to reach their influence.

http://capsalot.net is now up so new players can communicate with PMK's.

378bc2a0-4376-0133-9d86-0af7184f89fb.gif

The Military Junta of Jenn-Kellon is up, come join us and stay as long as you need.

Edited by FranktheTank

7f62b7d951.png

PMK's are becoming plentiful and starter kingdoms are becoming active.  If you don't have a group to play with join Horde Of The Summoned or Jenn Kellon! If your looking for a contact visit http://capsalot.net and check out the recruitment section.

Patch Notes 2/19/2016

- Allows White Light kingdoms to become Mag,Vyn,Fo champs regardless of base kingdom

Good news, continued development that many servers cannot even figure out how to do!

One of the most active PVP servers if not the MOST active pvp server with 10-15 unique players online at a time and over 20 unique players total.

Server once again gaining more new players, Join in on the fun! We are currently voting on when to respawn uniques! Skill converts still are being accepted!