Sign in to follow this  
CubeManV2

CAPSALOT PvP [7.5x Skill, 4.0x Action, 8 Hour HOTA, Supply Depots]

2 minutes ago, FranktheTank said:

I think with the implementation of newer building types, wall systems, multi-levels, and fence types the day and age of the dirt wall should be coming to an end. It seems to fit a view of intimidation more than anything. I think that you could much easily build a deed and use the extra room you would use for dirt walls to expand walling and generally make it a nuisance to be raided rather than absorbing 2 tiles into a giant dirt wall.

But while dirt walls are now seemingly obsolete to me I think trenches if done right still hold considerable value to off-deed defense.

I like what pinchaloaf said as well as the counter points by Ilovewurm.

doesnt having the deed perimeter walls raised allow for the more difficult time catapulting? Cant you catapult a house on flat land easier than on a hillside?

Yeah, catapulting from sloped tiles is much harder these days. And while you are correct that using the terrain to your advantage had a reward, with the introduction of multistory housing, portcullises, porches, parapet, etc., I think as a community we can all agree that we can be more creative with our defensive designs.

I think what I'm trying to say is I'm just tired of seeing the old dirt wall giant block deed. Some might say that it is tried and true, but I'd debate that statement. I've yet to be on a raid and had a dirt wall discourage me. And I've seen some extreme terraforming projects.

• Like 1

Patch Notes 1/26/2016

- Upgraded Server To Samsung 850 Pro's In Raid

- Fixed not having to move for meditation

Patch Notes 1/26/2016

- Upgraded Server To Samsung 850 Pro's In Raid

- Fixed not having to move for meditation

People have asked about how body stats work at this server.

Body Stats have a quickish grind to 31, in-which there is a softcap. The softcap isn't as hard as other servers but eliminates the advantage of macroers compared to real players. A macrorer may gain .05-.10 overnight macroing which is nothing and something a real player who only plays the game without macroing can keep up with. The whole point of this is to keep new players in the game compared to other servers where players already have 50-60 body strength stats making them god accounts.

After discussing with various people in the server, we are offering skill conversions at this point. There are restrictions and concessions.

- Screenshot of stats must be given from steam screenshot capture.

- Only skills over 50 will be moved over (You can easily get anything else back)

- Body stats will be capped at 31.

- Fighting main skill capped at 70.

In order to get a skill conversion contact me via a support ticket in-game or via these forums. It's a mainly painfree process but make take a day or two as i properly setup your account. Presently any server is accepted, If a server has a 10-20x skill gain your stats will get small reductions when we convert the stats.

Edited by CubeManV2

With new skill conversion policy's it has never been easier to switch to CAPSALOT.

Patch Notes 2/1/2016

- Meditation has no delay between skill ticks
- Kingdom Money Pool Increased from 100 Silver to 250 Silver
- Body,Mind,Soul stat gains increased 20%

Patch Notes 2/2/2016

- WOA Timers/Bug Fixed (WOA will no longer increase timers like on all other servers)

- Forge Volume Increased

- Champ Points Added

- Rite Of Spring name changed to Springtime For Germany

Edited by CubeManV2

Anyone recruiting? Was playing yesterday, but kinda boring going in solo. The size of the maps seems nice, a lot to hunt, not too many players (yday was 9), but i might be in the wrong timezone. Timers and skills raise rather easy. For MR the bad part is the PMK which blocks from anyone new deeding anywhere near the starter town, not sure if it works as intended.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wulfgarr said:

And can i use WO chars for skill conversio or just WU chars? :D

Yes,

Body stats are converted to 31 though, Fighting 70. Otherwise the rest is basically a-go ahead.

The kingdom that might suit you is Hakameda's PMK (EMR). He usually plays between 11-12AM EST to 5-6AM EST. Al-Raqqah and Trump are both USA Kingdoms.

As per request of Al-Raqqah they even dislike that MR is currently crippled with their PMK. The starter will be moved further out NW to help with the space issue. I intended starter kingdoms for people to at-least have a place to "feel" safe while they join the server and don't have a group yet.

Edited by CubeManV2

19 minutes ago, CubeManV2 said:

Yes,

Body stats are converted to 31 though, Fighting 70. Otherwise the rest is basically a-go ahead.

The kingdom that might suit you is Hakameda's PMK (EMR). He usually plays between 11-12AM EST to 5-6AM EST. Al-Raqqah and Trump are both USA Kingdoms.

As per request of Al-Raqqah they even dislike that MR is currently crippled with their PMK. The starter will be moved further out NW to help with the space issue. I intended starter kingdoms for people to at-least have a place to "feel" safe while they join the server and don't have a group yet.

Okei, yeah thought the same after receiving some money that placing a 5x5 deed with templars would make the beginning easier, but sadly it was impossible to find a place because of the influence (even if i was inside MR influence was still too close to enemy influence.

So stuff like meditation and so on will be transfered also? And do i have to bring a skilldump as those can rather easily edited?

Edited by Wulfgarr

3 hours ago, Wulfgarr said:
3 hours ago, Wulfgarr said:

Okei, yeah thought the same after receiving some money that placing a 5x5 deed with templars would make the beginning easier, but sadly it was impossible to find a place because of the influence (even if i was inside MR influence was still too close to enemy influence.

So stuff like meditation and so on will be transfered also? And do i have to bring a skilldump as those can rather easily edited?

Okei, yeah thought the same after receiving some money that placing a 5x5 deed with templars would make the beginning easier, but sadly it was impossible to find a place because of the influence (even if i was inside MR influence was still too close to enemy influence. So stuff like meditation and so on will be transfered also? And do i have to bring a skilldump as those can rather easily edited?

Just a screen shot of any stats above 50 (Lockpicking can be below 50 but knowing you its probably 99 anyway).

Patch Notes 2/4/2016

• Removed enemy influence message for towers (The only requirement now is that towers are 50 tiles apart, This solves small map issues and also encourages more war fronts)
  • Removed enemy influence message for deeds (Requires it to be in your kingdom influence though)
  • Removed restrictions on champs on kingdoms (WL kingdoms can champ from all 3 gods)
  • Added Champ Points
  • Like 1

Wulfgar, I made EMR pmk but hots template to try it if you wanna join, Been playing Singleplayer so far

You think you got it bad. We had a thief in the night come by and pilfer all our moon metal stores because no one thought to put locks on the ###### doors yet. Walked right in, killed the guards, hijacked a cart with some horses and made off with the ill-gotten booty.

On 4.2.2016 at 8:28 AM, Hakameda said:

Wulfgar, I made EMR pmk but hots template to try it if you wanna join, Been playing Singleplayer so far

pm me ingame or on forums :)

Any group I can join?  I created a toon and am deforesting the immediate area :rolleyes:  I am somewhere called Gold Coast.  Don't see it on the map, but there is a sea north of me.

Just now, Graymane said:

Any group I can join?  I created a toon and am deforesting the immediate area :rolleyes:  I am somewhere called Gold Coast.  Don't see it on the map, but there is a sea north of me.

That's the MR Starter deed.

Al-Raqqah is just south of you and you can reach out to them. Also there is Empire of Mol Rehan (PMK) who is controlled by Hakameda which is more towards the south of the map. Dickheadhipster is horde of the summond and also more south of the map. I also think nineelevenwasaninsidejob is still Mol rehan.

3 minutes ago, Graymane said:

What coords am I at?

aa252a5f88.png

Edited by CubeManV2