Sign in to follow this  
luvable

Misfits Hunting Lodge Open for Hunting Trips

1 hour ago, Gumbo said:

Now I can look and act the part of an angry old man.

Thanks!

Hidden Content

*snicker* 

Going to make 50ish ql lanterns and keep stocked in merchant cheap in case anyone needs while traveling. Also, horse breeding is going nicely. Getting tons of 5speed and 4 :)

On 3/7/2016 at 2:12 PM, luvable said:

Ah the comforts of working in a lodge. Imp tools while relaxing

chairimping.jpg

Gumbo about to perform Reiki!  somehow I feel anything but relaxed.

If you happen to be up north of Tap Dance around Northmere Bridge, stop by the brand new The Good Shaft Inn. Made by Deppen and Arndell. Lodging and merchant and awesome view. Traders on deed as well.

goodshaftinn.jpg

Today at the lodge, we had a slight incident. A dragon staying the night got a bit drunk at the bar and things got out of hand. He almost fell off the 3rd floor balcony trying to bite the colossus in the butt. After calling in our best dragon handlers, the dragon was carted away to spend the night in the drunk tank. We want to assure all our guests, this is NOT a normal occurrence and we promise it will not affect any reservations. We also want to remind everyone that feeding dragons large amounts of wine is not a good idea. Not blaming anyone, but *coughGumbocough* encouraged the consumption of wine and led to the incident. DRAGON.jpg

Edited by luvable
  • Like 2

You can blame me all you want for that blue dragons actions, but I'm honestly not the one who's responsible. Yes, I did bring him home and offer to buy him a few glasses of wine. That was it tho. He was in fine shape at that point. It was when YOU Wikid, started mixing up some of your toxic concoctions. What was it you called them again? Oh yes, the Foggy Bombshell. A blue mushroom, a lava fiend heart, some nettles, a touch of wemp, and two parts fog spider juice. Toss it in a blender and drink the resulting "beverage". Well after a few of those, that dragon was in no shape to fly home, as you can plainly see.

Hey, I did NOT give him any drinks. He stole them in his wine intoxicated state. And that drink happens to be a floor cleaner. Not meant to be drank. I can't help you and Mr Dragon were too drunk on a years worth of wine to tell the difference.

HORSES, HORSES, AND HORSES

Misfits now has 5 speeds for sale!!!! Breeding is going great. We have some nice males 5 speeds and some females. 5 speed horses are 50copper each. 4 Speeds are 20copper a piece. Lower speed horses are always free to new players starting out. Come check out what we have. If you're coming for a hunting trip, we can arrange a rental or something as well. 

Looking for horses for a hunt? Come visit us for all your stallion needs. 50copper per 5 speed. 20copper for a 4speeed. We have lots of horsies ready for riding. I hear there's a dragon around right now.....

Though we do encourage use of our crafting facilities, we would like to remind all that parking your horses too close to fire is a bad idea. The smell of burnt hair is terrible and not good for business. Also, please remember to clean up after your animals. Be a good wurmian and curb your pets. Trash heaps are provided for your convenience.horse_parking.jpg

Horses still available for your hunting needs. Also some for sale if you're deeding and need some to breed. Pm wikidvudu or luvable. I also have lots of friends staying at the lodge for hunting etc if you need something done. Just ask if any crafters or enchanters are around. :)

Edited by luvable

I would be interested in buying a couple of horses from you. Let me know when you will be available.

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Gackomas said:

I would be interested in buying a couple of horses from you. Let me know when you will be available.

Thanks 

I sent you a pm :)

We have section for classified adds and merchant adds as you may know, so why this is here?

Wow, you have something UNDYED on your deed?! Have I mentioned to everyone that Luvable loves dying everything? :)

By the way, great keep. And man, do those new JK banners of all sizes look great.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Valdor said:

Wow, you have something UNDYED on your deed?! Have I mentioned to everyone that Luvable loves dying everything? :)

By the way, great keep. And man, do those new JK banners of all sizes look great.

Pfft I have plenty of dye free things on deed. And yes the banners are awesome. Will have to run over soon and make a bunch for the keep. Inside work will take longer with all the crafting lol. 

Cele has been fairly quiet as of late. If you want to come for hunting trips or are looking to deed a nice quiet spot, just send me a message. I know lots of nice areas for a deed and we can go out for a nice trip. Horses to borrow, free beds, food etc. I'm also always willing to help new players get on their feet. You are welcome to hang out as a villager to get used to the game. :)

• Like 1