Sign in to follow this  
luvable

Misfits Hunting Lodge Open for Hunting Trips

HORSES NOW FOR SALE!!!!

misfits.jpgO-16 Celebration area. Misfits Hunting Lodge has open market stalls for free merchant set up. Few merchants there if you need something while on your trip. We're centrally located in the steppes. Lodge has free beds for travelers.  Nice walled in area safe from mobs while out traveling and hunting. We will gladly host your hunting trips and help provide meals, resources etc.  (If you want to set up a merchant, PM me in game at Luvable or Wikidvudu.)

We can be found on facebook now!!!!!!  New page to follow along or contact me out of game/forums. https://www.facebook.com/Celebration-Misfits-Guild-640327012694700/

Misfits_Lodge.jpg

square.jpg

Edited by luvable
  • Like 5

Oooh! Congrats! Hopefully I can come and see the place. Dang this illness. Bet it's awesome!

Thanks dear. No takers yet lol. Hoping we can get something other than Nayton and my merchants in there XD.

OMG, that guy looks so lonely at the bar. It's almost as if he sat down and all the pretty ladies ran for the exit.

*slaps a gold coin on the bar top*

Drinks on me !!!!

• Like 4

so much i thought to say here then deleted , typed again, deleted

• Like 1

Lmfao. I would think Gumbo would make everyone run TO the bartender to drink lol.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bloodscythe said:

so much i thought to say here then deleted , typed again, deleted

Making you have to moderate yourself to stop from posting something bad.... that's how I know my work here is done XD

• Like 2

A friendly reminder about eating anything cooked by Gumbo while visiting the lodge is located on this thread

• Like 1

BEDS BEDS BEDS and pretty shiny rare stuff..... Come visit us while you're out hunting. There are docks down the road from us. Just run up the hill west and you'll see my lights. If all else, you will eventually see the Jolly Green Giant known as Mistfits Colossus. Free beds, perfect for staying over during your weekend hunting trip, and lots of horses if you need a ride after your trip from another server.

Edited by luvable
  • Like 2

Well done - just what is needed on all servers - a good market and one that sells horses, or at least hires them out ...

• Like 1

I've had enough people going through with treasure hunt or just hunting needing to borrow or buy a horse. So I'm trying to get good horses for them to use or buy. Although bloodscythe talking about frankenhorses scared me when he borrowed XD lol

I have just visited this deed and while I do not have a merchant to contribute just yet, let me say that this is a dream location for your hunting trips. The locals are still setting the place up for hunting getaways, but the deed is already fully functional in that regard. It's next to a massive plain with tons of animals, great visibility and even guard towers for those beginner hunters. Different animals spawn on the steppe, so depending on when you go it may be populated with a different fauna, but at all times there is tons of hunting and given the visibility for literally kilometers, you get to pick who you fight, not vice versa. I highly recommend this place to all those from Cele and other servers as your one-stop hunting trip.

• Like 3

That looks really nice. Valdor has recommended Cele for hunting, so I think I'll visit this when I'm on my hunting vacation.

• Like 2

A lovely stop over, the inside of the lodge has a quaint "lodge" feel to it and actually lives up to the name :) A recommended visit when seeing the sights of celeb!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pingpong said:

A lovely stop over, the inside of the lodge has a quaint "lodge" feel to it and actually lives up to the name :) A recommended visit when seeing the sights of celeb!

Stay away from my Utmost iron vein there !

*shakes fist*

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Gumbo said:

Stay away from my Utmost iron vein there !

*shakes fist*

*locks mine doors from gumbo* :P

2 hours ago, Pingpong said:

Awww thanks.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2016 at 9:19 PM, MissWilc said:

That looks really nice. Valdor has recommended Cele for hunting, so I think I'll visit this when I'm on my hunting vacation.

Come stop anytime. :)

On 3/3/2016 at 5:43 PM, Valdor said:

I have just visited this deed and while I do not have a merchant to contribute just yet, let me say that this is a dream location for your hunting trips. The locals are still setting the place up for hunting getaways, but the deed is already fully functional in that regard. It's next to a massive plain with tons of animals, great visibility and even guard towers for those beginner hunters. Different animals spawn on the steppe, so depending on when you go it may be populated with a different fauna, but at all times there is tons of hunting and given the visibility for literally kilometers, you get to pick who you fight, not vice versa. I highly recommend this place to all those from Cele and other servers as your one-stop hunting trip.

You're so sweet thank you. And I cleared that area off down to the docks so it's easier to get up now XD. Gumbo has this bright idea to redo some docks down there but I think he can do that one *cough*

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, luvable said:

You're so sweet thank you. And I cleared that area off down to the docks so it's easier to get up now XD. Gumbo has this bright idea to redo some docks down there but I think he can do that one *cough*

Would be happy to be the new safety inspector and supervise the dock project.

"You there Wikidvudu... stop.. being.. so.. un-safe...    Luvable, you're safe enough."

Do I get the job?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gumbo said:

Would be happy to be the new safety inspector and supervise the dock project.

"You there Wikidvudu... stop.. being.. so.. un-safe...    Luvable, you're safe enough."

Do I get the job?

Lmao  I don't like dredging sooooo... here ya go dear... have a dredge :P

• Like 1

Ah the comforts of working in a lodge. Imp tools while relaxing

chairimping.jpg

Now I can look and act the part of an angry old man.

Thanks!

Spoiler

chairimping2.jpg

Edited by Gumbo
  • Like 2