Sign in to follow this  
Mitzie

What do you love about Wurm Unlimited?

I LOVE the farming mod.. I can leave fields of fully grown crops and they never turn to weeds.  Empty fields NEVER get overgrown with grass and trees, because they ALWAYS have crop in them.

I LOVE it that I can place a fountain where *I* want it and not having to depend on where the water tile is.  Just flip the "Auto-fill" checkbox.

I LOVE the fact that I don't have to burn time doing stuff I don't like to do - imping lamps, digging clay.  I can spend the time doing things I love to do.. exploring and building things.

I'll think of more.. but what do YOU love about WU?

Just thought of another one, but its a biggie.  I love the fact that I don't have to lock anything up.  I don't have to deal with all the permission stuff.  It's all.. just.. MINE.

• Like 1

What i love about Wurm Unlimited?

How chill and fun everyone is and not stingy old grumps

• Like 2

How about paying just once and not having to pay for premium every month :)

• Like 6

How about the privacy of doing your own thing on your own private server and not have loads of people attacking you every 5 minutes or trying to steal your stuff. Mine, gather and build all in complete peace.

Padlocks? What are they?

Not having to deal with PvP and the nolifers who play 24/7, or close enough to that. Not having to deal with hackers.  Not having Asians lagging everything to hell while simultaneously hacking the crap out of the game. etc. ad nauseum.

I've pretty much given up on MMO/MP games that do NOT offer server for private/LAN use UNLESS the official servers are HEAVILY monitored 24/7 and bans handed out, autokicking laggers(I've yet to see an MMO/MP that can adequately handle enormous lag times), etc.

The dev team doesn't release crappy patches with no real QA process!

Beta branch with sufficient advance time to test MODS!

At its core its still Wurm we loved for over four years.

I love the fact there are mods made to improve the actual gameplay of the game and make it more fun.

I love the fact that you can be on multiple servers to satisfy whatever wurm itch you are feeling.

I love the fast that you don't have to pay a monthly fee.

I love the fact that you can test things out on your own personal server before dedicating months or even years to trying something out like you would if you played wurm online.

I love everything about wurm unlimited, except the bugs, but what is wurm without bugs?

I like a bunch of things, mostly the no subscription fee and the tweak able skill gains because grinding sucks.

Also the ability to use it as a excellent deed planner and trying new things on a pvp server because it doesn't really matter in the end.

Ooo! This looks like a great spot to deed! (30 minutes later) This whole damn place is 1 deep dirt and solid rock! Disband. Not a single penny lost.

and

I wonder if this would look good in the game as it does in my head. GM build it. Looks great! Off to WO to build it. Reset the WU test server instead of bashing it all back down.

• Like 3