Sign in to follow this  
Nacciwa

Carts, Chest, Bsb's Oh my

I have left over chest and bsb's in my house i can not unlock even after gm told me I could. They are on my deed in house i built. The citizen of my deed quit the game and left locked bsb's and chest in the house. Also have locked carts on deed i can do nothing with. I bought lockpicks on the gm's advice only to find out can not use them in peaceful lands on a settlement i pay for every month.

I could careless about contents of bsb's chest and carts just want them off the land i am paying for?

With large maul equipped i can not bash only examine move or repair. Please help us clean up our settlements !!!!!

Edited by Nacciwa

Deleted edited post above

Edited by Nacciwa

Bashing was disabled some time ago (no idea for what reason, I "know" for a fact I couldn't bash a locked chest on my deed).

Lockpicking should still work, you might need to train the skill a bit first (buy a low ql, coc enchanted key and make key moulds with sleep bonus on).

For carts/wagons without animals hitched, the solution is to push them in perimeter and let them decay; for those with animals hitched, submit a /support ticket, they will be moved in your perimeter.

Push/pulling works for locked containers too, if you don't have the time/patience to train lockpicking; bind a key to "push", hover the said item, and spam-press the bound key, they will be offdeed in no time :)

I have a percentage to pick lock but says is not allowed on this server my deed is fair in size would take forever to get just one to perimeter. can not gm just move all trash to perimeter? We pay real money for virtual land and can not even keep it cleaned up something needs to be done. The ones in a house i built you want me to bash down a wall to get them out so i can spend a week pushing trash to perimeter what am i paying for then except head aches and frustration. Is a great game but this needs fixed.

Actual message is can not pick lock on this peaceful land

I bought 10 quality 70 lock picks so i knew would have chance to pick lock cost a silver 10 copper because gm told me i could pick them now game mechanics will not let mayors pick on their own deed?

Edited by Nacciwa

Not trying to argue with you, just explaining to you what can be done regarding some unwanted items. GMs are not the "removing trash" team, they will move - under some conditions - unmovable (by players) vehicles, and that's about removing stuff from deeds. Other than that, they provide assistance with bugs and game mechanics issues, but not dusting old places :P

Depends on you if you want to push or not some items offdeed, was just a friendly advice of how can it be done easier. :)

I understand just wish they would give us some way to remove it not just move it from place to place that makes us liter the world just in a different place. Dev's should give us some type of option anyway not take them all away. If You get the chance see if you can pick lock of chest on your deed someone else locked on freedom isle's we can not prevent them from doing it even under settlement permissions. No way i can prevent citizen from locking things on deed. Check the roles and permissions if i missed it please tell me how

Edited by Nacciwa

You can prevent them locking things, there is a setting named "attach locks", if that one is disabled (box next to it is not checked), they cannot lock anything on deed, not even their own carts, chests etc.

Agree about junk things, but please make a post in suggestion section, this is only for bug reports and should be kept only for that ;)

sorry was told to post here by ca because they to say I should be able to pick locks

Which indeed makes it a bug since i can not unless option is no longer aloud

Edited by Nacciwa

Yes, I recall you used to be able to lockpick locked chests and bsbs on your deed, so is the right place to report it.

For littering issues, we have the Suggestions section, where you can post and I will support your suggestion, junk items are an issue for many players. :)

I was told about two months ago by CA that lock picking is not enabled on freedom on anything you don't own. Not sure if CM or GM is wrong in this case or if OP musunderstood.

Edited by Aeryck
  • Like 1

Do you own the house they are in? If you don't you won't be able to pick the locks. BUT if you bash a wall(on the ground floor) down you should be able to as long as you are the mayor. If you still get that message, it is indeed a mean bug.

Even the mayor of a deed can not lock pick/bash anything locked by someone else on the deed, this is for freedom.

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 1

huh, it used to be that way. I guess the new permission system changed that :-/

The new permissions screwed with a lot of things, Not sure if this one has been fixed, But if you create a role for someone and they build fences on you're deed, The mayor can not destroy the fences, There is no option for it.

• Like 1