Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolMan

Project Yggdrasil

I always had a dream about making something big so i had Odynn to keep Calmport at ingame map T19  up and not disbanding, Finally i started building it, it dont perhaps seems so much, but the plan is to build a large marble bridge out to a made island out in the water, dont sound as much but i want to make a light house there and 3 Colossus, 1 looking East 1 Looking South and last towards West. the light house ill gonna try match the Colossus height if possible in middle of theese 3 ones, i will Dye them all, with highest possible rgb i can make, South will be Blue for sure, East and West i need suggestions, and ill prefeer rather easy colors, dont wanna do a dark purple or a orange one.

I have started my Project with help from Odynn and Gemfinder and when the building towards Marble bridge and Colossus starts ppl are all free to help and be apart of it.

Will post some pictures of area we do and are at, it will take some time before i can start building / raising island.  Just got up a 100% work area. Ill  keep posting and have ppl updated, i know many ppl are busy theese days and so on, But this is a fun project i am inviting ppl to join as soon i fixing the road - farm area and have calculated how much mats i really need, but ill gonna make this one just coz its a challenge.

We started to work 2016-01-15 and we did this:

Spoiler

5Gg02fG.jpg?1

Some Hours Later we was another point and i had started relocating mine entrence coz its in way of road leading here. ( u ppl know me and colors ill like them ^^ )

Spoiler

VA6FuVm.jpg?1

And when i logged of and posting this it looks like this, Relocated mine entrence abit flooded but concrete fix that part, Spirit castle up and courier 95 so now we can work more efficiently.. 

Spoiler

DQvcJG8.jpg?1

as it so far it dont look that special, but from that point where the marble braziers are i want to extend with a bridge need to plan and redo some, in my mine i got 6 uncovered marble veins so its enough ill should guess, ill try to keep this updated.

And we have a added member to project Yggrasil, My irl friend Redreamer that started play this game and Really like it.

Gone awhile now and i had a hdd chrash i lost all pics + new update had my buildings go poof with out any clue why, But my Shrine i am Built inside mine is still there and currently rebuilding castle,

Some new pics, and i been busy with other projects aswell so it takes time.

My Own made Shrine area, 6 diffrent light sources to get that effect.

CaZJtV6.jpg

Harbour current State Sorry about mess still fixing:

Spoiler

YEOXRHU.jpg

And Whole area atm:

Spoiler

nchGJU3.jpg

Edited by MrCoolMan
Update
  • Like 9

I love a good project. Glad to lend a hand when you're ready for people.

• Like 1

I sold a not of woad to someone not to long ago with. Their intent to paint a vyn collosus but sadly there was no option. Love your idea but I would check this part first . can't wait to see it all done!!

Boo

• Like 2

Goodluck with the project. I  used all that nice woad from Boo to make dye for a Fo colossus,. the was around 6 months ago or more , at that time it was impossible to dye a colossus, any model. tested repeatedly.

Well if they cant get dyed ill make some background lights making the desired color, work around the problem =)

So i Just Finished the Large Resident area, have some Surface mining to do, and then its time to connect my road with main road, Some Progress Pics.

Spoiler

z0wFp1I.jpg?1

Spoiler

H9hzB6a.jpg?1

Spoiler

hmZvySn.jpg?1

Spoiler

Rqd2L07.jpg?1

This is current status on Yggdrasil and almost Phase 1 complete =)

Spoiler

ATIzuu4.jpg?1

Edited by MrCoolMan
Last pic on wrong place

If you need help with the bridge, give me a shout.  I built a massive bridge over a canal in Inde, and enjoyed the skill gains, so I'm down for construction on that. :)

• Like 1

Updated With new pics on first Post, been busy in other projects so its going slow, and i am 1 man show here so =)