Sign in to follow this  
Alexgopen

Priests for HotS template PMKs

[21:36:11] <Alexgopen> hots template pmks in the past have always been able to have libila followers and priests though

[21:36:48] <Enki> thats what I thought, but I asked Rolf and htati s what he told me.  apaprently PMKs were not intendd ot have Libila

[21:37:06] <Enki> I explained the issue to him in several ways to make sure he understood that there were Libila players in PMKs

Apparently HotS template PMKs are not supposed to be able to have libila, fo, vyn, or mag followers as per Enki who asked Rolf.  This would mean that before the addition of player gods, hots template PMKs should not have been able to have ANY priests.  This is obviously not the case. 

Converting to a libila follower as part of a HotS template PMK is currently not possible.  The only religions available are Tosiek and Nathan. 

According to Enki this is intended behavior, but I suggest that this be changed, because it would make no sense to have denied any form of priesthood to HotS template PMKs in the past, and it makes no sense to deny libila religion to them now that player gods have been added.

Allow Libila (black light) religion for black light pmks.

Possible Religions
  BL PMK WL PMK
Libila NO NO
Fo NO YES
Vynora NO YES
Magranon NO YES
Nahjo NO YES
Tosiek YES YES
Nathan YES YES

How is this balance?

Edited by Alexgopen

What is he on to say that. The base template for that kingdom is Libila and its hard coded to force a conversion to Libila to anyone who gets converted to it unless they where part of a BL kingdom already.

Edited by Rasu

1 minute ago, Rasu said:

What is he on to say that. The base template for that kingdom is Libila and its hard coded to force a conversion to Libila to anyone who gets converted to it.

Yea except when it doesn't convert you automatically, so you type /invitations and try to get a lib priest to convert you, and then when that doesn't work and you /support it Enki tells you it's working as intended.

Can only enforce whats "intended" and suggest to change otherwise

All WL template pmk and base kingdoms should be allowed to follow/priest as Fo Mag and Vyn

All BL template pmk and base kingdoms should be allowed to follow/priest as Lib

All WL and BL template pmk and base kingdoms should be allowed to follow all player gods

it's what only makes sense

go priest up on freedom and /transfer if you're in a hurry. otherwise, yes this will need to change. when? 

well. i wont bother waiting for it,

Not sure how this even works as intended... So there was recently a change it seems that now does not auto convert to lib. And Rolf seems to think this is supposed to be what was intended? Good god.