Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Allow longbows to be mailed

Recently the mailing system was reworked and most of the restrictions were removed like not being able to mail large weapons, this has massively increased trade which hopefully means more people buying silver and supporting the game.

However, I recently tried to mail longbows and was surprised it they don't fit still.

Would it be possible to allow longbows to be mailed? It does not really make sense when you can mail things like unfinished wagons, unfinished boats, large anvils etc

• Like 9

Frankly i'd be happier if it was simply "you can carry it in inventory, then it's mailable" Rather than everyone having to know offhand the list of items with peculiar volumes that mailboxes won't take.

• Like 13

42 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

Frankly i'd be happier if it was simply "you can carry it in inventory, then it's mailable" Rather than everyone having to know offhand the list of items with peculiar volumes that mailboxes won't take.

I was just coming to say this. 

On 1/22/2016 at 2:38 AM, Nadroj said:

This is something I have always thought would be great.

Edited by necroe

On den 22 januari 2016 at 10:38 AM, Nadroj said:

Nice suggestion

+1 Especially to Nadroj's suggestion.  It is silly that I can mail a dioptra, but not the range pole to go with it.  Time to eliminate a bit more of the Wogic and get to Logic.

Edited by Vroomfondel

On 1/22/2016 at 3:38 AM, Nadroj said:

+1

This should be treated as a bug report and not a suggestion really.

+1 in either case.