Sign in to follow this  
Daash

Easter Impalong

And if anyone wonders why i have been off a while... i have been in and out of hospital for the last 4 weeks or so. I have Aspbergers and needed some medicine adjustments... so nothing deadly just annoying. But its all good now,

Anyways i will be off for a followup thingy a few hours but after that i am all yours =)

Edited by Daash
  • Like 1

On my way from Xanadu, but an Easter dinner comes inbetween.
Will be there with 4 premed toons as soon as I can after I get back to game.

I'll have some more logs to bring as well when I can head over in a few hours. :)

The Carpentry house is above (2nd floor), in a room to the right (West)

Leatherworks is 3rd floor.

HOS Harbor Workshed -- not HOS Workshed.
head for the Colossus of Magrathea .. it's to the South of that.

thus; Yb9iaHj.jpg

There's no signs, so if you get confused or know someone that might, refer them to this image. ty

Edited by Steveleeb

OMW with 60 Pottery. Not mastery but at least we can send some folks home with some amphora and smelting pots.

Doh! Didn't bring kiln. Anyone got one of those?

Edited by Aeryck
  • Like 1

Haveing great fun at the Impalong but we want more younger players to bring their newly created tools to get them improved, come to Deliverance and get a free imp to 70 ql!

Lots of volunteers eager up for work :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aeryck said:

OMW with 60 Pottery. Not mastery but at least we can send some folks home with some amphora and smelting pots.

Doh! Didn't bring kiln. Anyone got one of those?

making a kiln for you, have a spare room for such things =)

Good fun there and there is room for more items to be imped -bring yours and have it imped to 70ql.

Also come and see the funny named mobs that rain on the docks from time to time (and  never try to go to sleep it is dangerous ;)).

Daash I'd recommend to put locks on the imp building doors and allow Freedom kingdom to enter the house to allow access to players but not mobs. Now trolls can enter which I realized the hard way...

I am at work right now but when I get home I will use knarr to travel around the servers to pick people up. Xanadu peeps might get passed over that server is stupid large and way to long of a trip to keep going gall over the place just to get a few people.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jaz said:

Daash I'd recommend to put locks on the imp building doors and allow Freedom kingdom to enter the house to allow access to players but not mobs. Now trolls can enter which I realized the hard way...

Did the trolls kill everyone?  Can someone check to see if I'm dead? it would suck if I was dead.

• Like 1

Alright home now.  I haven't gotten any requests for a ride so I'll find something else to do.  Out of the 5 accounts I had running only one hadn't crashed while I was at work.  Sucks as I had priests in line.  Oh well, it is wurm after all.

Edited by Theonis

Okay From the priests side of the line.  We have a 1 Vyn here, Good channeling skill on him  who still needs batteries.  20 some odd Nahjos, all with sub 40 channeling skill.  2 Fo batteries with no channeling skill at all.  No mags.  So ya, If you would like to help with casting, you are more then welcome to join us.

• Like 1

I would like to thank Caelus for coming out and taking care of our WOA casts and taking care of that backlog.  Stanlee also came down and took care of our backlog of casts for CoC.  We still have a few days left of this event so I look forward to seeing more people this weekend.  Now its times for hibernation for me.  Also before Caelus showed up we did have a Nahjo getting some casts done but I will have to track his name down for proper credit, I will edit this post should I find the name.

Also my Nahjo, Frankdrebin casted a couple of WoA and a few LT casts :)

Now the cart for enchants seems empty, will check regularily

Impalong still going on, come get your low quality tools and armour imped!

pure carpentry (non fc) has little demand and everything gets done very quickly by the FC gurus.
Was going to return..having remotely checked the 2nd floor throughout the event,  it turns out im not needed. which is GOOD! isn't it.
I have way too much to do at home.  Forgive my absence, have fun! ;)

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1