Sign in to follow this  
Daash

Easter Impalong

I have added this to the Wurmpedia Current Events section. I don't know if I will be making it over but I love things like this and I know how hard they are because I have hosted one myself. 

Edited by KaiH
link fix

i can also contribute with iron lumps and gold lumps... will bring with me 300iron 90ql and 80ql gold lumps in case you need it

Edited by BabyBoy

I currently have 1k 86ql corn & will have at least another 1000 by then. Be it for food or favor.

Is this still a thing? People were asking in GL-Freedom.

1 hour ago, Niki said:

Is this still a thing? People were asking in GL-Freedom.

Hey Daash --- can you post to let us know if this is still a go? Folks will be packing up and heading over soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MissWilc said:

Hey Daash --- can you post to let us know if this is still a go? Folks will be packing up and heading over soon.

Yeah, I'm just getting back to my place to load up & get ready to head over right after work tomorrow.

Alright, I am at the site, figured I would leave alts here for the sermons, and hopefully get my one priest on the list to get some fired off.  I know I found the right building.  There is a recruitment sign in front of it.  This place doesn't have any one here right now other then my alts.  I see forges, 1 loom and 2 coffins.  There are 4 gold alters here but no bless spell cast on them yet.  I hope I am wrong, but I'm thinking this might be a bust.  Another thing that contributes to this is that there is no responses or even an edit to the OP since February.

Not even seeing any supplies here.  It is a shame as it is a nice simple building "relative for an impalong" that is easy to navigate.

Edited by Theonis
  • Like 1

Is anyone traveling to the Impalong from Xanadu (NE corner)? I have no boat at all, nor any access to one.

If it comes to tomorrow and nothing happens I will volunteer my deed on Indy. it is a newly set up deed but I already have more than enough buildings set up. It has water parking and is a little bit of a walk up a hill with no mobs around. I would just need the people that said they would bring the mats to the Deli location to my deed. I can get it set up as an impromptu impalong pretty quick. I don't want to see something like this not happen. It sucks.

• Like 1

I've tried to contact Daash some time back, thinking he needed help maybe as it has been quiet.

He told me some month ago that he'd move sometime this semester, maybe he lost his internet or something.

Well he was last on his forum account Monday, and liked someone's post last Friday so he is somewhat active it seems.

This is my official announcement. 

If all day Thursday (PST) nothing happens and Friday morning (PST) nothing has happened I will make the announcement that it is being moved. I will make an entire new thread with the information. 

The one thing I ask is that the people whom said that the were going to bring materials to the Deli location please bring said materials to my deed on Indy. I have chatted with Gl-Freedom and I have decided that if I am moving it it will be postponed to the following weekend starting on Friday and ending on Sunday. 

If anyone wants to help please PM me. I am going to need a lot of help but if we work as a true community and come together than I truly believe in this great community that this event can happen. 

As far as games/events I don't think anything will happen but I will think about some things while I am setting up. 

I do want to say though that I do hope that the Deli impalong is still going to happen, even if it does start late, and by doing this I don't want to offend anyone by taking it over. 

Lets do this thing guys and I think as a community working together we can do this even if it is a small little impromptu impalong. 

I will make the announcement on Friday and update everyone. 

Thank you and remember if you want to help please Forum PM me, helping either with the setup or bringing materials. We can use all the help we can get. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Zachariah 

• Like 3

as Theo said, place has real potential, probably the best impalong site I've seen out of 5.
and im here too, ile relog in 12 hours, see where we are.

It is in my neighbourhood, so I really hope Daash appears, we'll all help get the action going ofc! And if he don't come we'll move.

My place could also be equipped with forges and we'd have a good spot for work and sermons.
Zachariahs offer is also good.

I'd really like to see this Deli Impalong happen thou!

I suggested this in GL-Freedom a bit ago, maybe try to put a small impalong outside of his deed if there is room. It's not perfect but at least you can try to have the impalong.

Maybe a few coffins/forges and a cut a tree for some logs. 

Edited by Niki

I have a 7x7 building in the local (or well maybe that part of my deed is outside of Daashs local) that has altars and can be equipped with forges fast.

Middle floor can have up to 4 workshops. (each a 2x2 room connected to eachother).

This is an old amateur clip of the building I have. Looks a bit different now, middle floor is empty more or less.

Spoiler

• Like 1

Yeah no one has heard form the host. So far it is a good chance that I am going to move it to my deed. 

Just heard from Daash. He will be on in an hour.

Edited by Chansbi

I can attest to this fact. Thanks for everyone who offered to help for the moving of the impalong to where ever we decided to move it. I love it when this community comes together.

Good luck everyone at the impalong and have fun. The impalong will not be moved and it is staying in Deli at HOS Farm under the host Daash.

Thanks, 

Zachariah