Sign in to follow this  
Nekhs

Infinite Tunneling (Ago's Modloader)

If I had money I would definitely pay in for this idea.

So: The concept is that, like leveling and flattening, the 'tunnel' action would continue indefinitely until one of these events occurred:

- There's too much stuff on the ground; you can't keep mining here

- You're forbidden from tunneling here (priest restrictions, gm protected tiles, deed shenanigans, whatever)

- The wall breaks

- The wall sends the message that it cannot be broken for x reason.

- You're too hungry/thirsty to perform that action

Furthermore, I'd like to add a 'tunnel,' 'tunnel up,' and 'tunnel down' option underground. Basically the same as tunneling aboveground, I'd like the mining action to continue until:

- There's too much stuff on the ground

- You're forbidden from mining here (priest restrictions, gm protected tiles, deed shenanigans, whatever)

- This tile breaks

- This tile cannot be broken for x reason (reinforced, side shafts, whatever)

- You're too hungry/thirsty to perform that action

I would also like a configuration option to prevent using the 'tunnel' action on ore veins.

Optionally, there could also be a config option to stop tunneling when you run out of stamina ('You must rest' from the flattening/leveling actions). I would rather not have this active by default though; being out of stamina doesn't stop the default mining action after all.

One more thing - I'd prefer that tunneling still give you a chance to dump gems/salt/etc on the ground, the same as mining.

Thanks for  your consideration! 

( Edit: Oh, and of course, as the title says, I want this mod to be server side with ago's modloader.)

Edited by Nekhs
forgot a thing
  • Like 1