Sign in to follow this  
PPv

Adamantine sickle

I would like to see the ability to create an adamantine sickle.  You can make an adamantine scythe, I don't see any reason for there not being sickles.

• Like 3

+1  We absolutely should be able to make a sickle out of other metals,(Steel,Seryll,Glimmer,Ada,even Bronze) and from what I hear it just isn't coded into the game, now how hard could that be? Please Rolf, let us make steel sickles!

*Also, make the metal colors show for each individual weapon/tool! Seryll Scythe needs to be red!

Edited by Toolhead

Again.... So much existing content can't be leveraged with a bit of coding

+1

werent they ingame and got removed because of it being too bugged and OP? I can promise i have seen one ingame used against us... or was it scythe...

+1 as long as its glimmer counterpart didn't have a 2 second swing timer.

Edited by ausimus

used to be able to

4 hours ago, Wulfgarr said:

werent they ingame and got removed because of it being too bugged and OP? I can promise i have seen one ingame used against us... or was it scythe...

the damage bonus adamantine provides really isn't too significant, nobody complains about it being on other weapons.

the problems with sickles beforehand was the fact it literally had a 0% glance rate on plate which means it hit very often.

I know dagobert has one in JK. Heard it was a random gift for something to do with celebration server opening?

sickles are good in terms of damage and speed, but parry like a wet tissue.

Addy and glimmer ones would be cool. same with scythes, because they are/can be weapons after all...

On 2/15/2016 at 7:29 AM, Propheteer said:

used to be able to

the damage bonus adamantine provides really isn't too significant, nobody complains about it being on other weapons.

the problems with sickles beforehand was the fact it literally had a 0% glance rate on plate which means it hit very often.

plate is 25% glance rate vs slashing but w/e

sickles dont need to be ada anyways, they're already the best

• Like 1