Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

New Textures for WO

-1 very sad but it just doesn't work for a PVP game, I don't know the official stance but the inconsistency that comes with texture packs has always been a huge turn off especially for a game like WO in comparison to WU where is really wouldn't matter.

Lego Wurm online should never exist

Edited by yashua

I just mean those should replace some of the current textures. It shouldn't be optional.

• Like 1

I like a lot the mine wall textures - although needs some coding (?) on tile transitions, the tile borders are very harsh.

2 hours ago, whykillme said:

I just mean those should replace some of the current textures. It shouldn't be optional.

People have been willing to make textures for the game for free for years...now would be as good a time as any for CC to look into it, as potential creators can test it in WU themselves and post screenshots of their work etc, making it easy to see what works and what doesn't, at a glance, for the developers.

Who doesn't want their work done for them, for free? :)

Would just take someone from current Art department to take a quick look through a designated forum section once a week and see what looks good then present it at the next meeting.

• Like 1

+1 for any graphics improvements

Graphics are the first thing new players judge after entering wurm online. And are the first thing wich make them quit.