Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Life Transfer fix

• Removed Life Transfer effect from armors due to unintended behaviour.
  • Fix for floor, staircases and roof QL when just made.
  • Fix so can continue building floors using menu.
  • Removed “build staircase” option when no floor below is present.
  • Fix for planting sign cooldown, so it ignores own village.
  • Update so PLAN BUILDING is always available, and feedback is given when selected.
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, DevBlog said:
  • Removed Life Transfer effect from armors due to unintended behaviour.

Could you clarify this statement please. Does it mean that it can be no longer cast, or in the case of armour with LT enchants that the LT effect no longer works. Also will the team be looking into the creation of bugged weapons and tools

• Like 1

Im guess the effect no longer works.

Now we just have to wait until the NIM+WOA and FB+RT enchants and stuff will also stop working. I'm pretty sure this is unintended aswell.

1 hour ago, Postinglels said:

Could you clarify this statement please. Does it mean that it can be no longer cast, or in the case of armour with LT enchants that the LT effect no longer works. Also will the team be looking into the creation of bugged weapons and tools

I'd assume it means LT being used as an exploit on armour where it gave you health back when you were hit (Essencially it LT'd your AOSP hits) has been removed from the game in terms of mechanics.

• Like 1

Probably until we find the right kind of chicken for the sacrifice.

Willing to bet they messed up lt on weapons as well.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Thanks for this. Glad to see that longstanding bugs are still being worked on.

14 hours ago, Redd said:

I'd assume it means LT being used as an exploit on armour where it gave you health back when you were hit (Essencially it LT'd your AOSP hits) has been removed from the game in terms of mechanics.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zekezor said:

Well the problem was, even if it would be OP either way, it didnt heal proportionally to the very small damage AOSP gives. No, it totaly healed a random wound you had. Seems in my futile brain like maybe there was a mixup in the calculations in game and it based the heal on the damage you got and not the aosp-return?

29 minutes ago, permo said:

Seems in my futile brain like maybe there was a mixup in the calculations in game and it based the heal on the damage you got and not the aosp-return?

Incase u got a got a decompiler / access to the code. then search for lifetransfer and bouncewound. You can read all about it.

But in short: no.

Edited by Zekezor

21 hours ago, DevBlog said:

While everyone are whining about the LT nonsense i'm going to nominate this for #bestfix2016 :)

I'm assuming this fixes stuff getting half of the QL it should be based on skill/mats.

People were told that if they abused this, there would be consequences. But why are they still allowed to use the bugged double-enchanted weapons that have been around forever?

Edited by Fawkes
  • Like 1

I don't see it listed anywhere, but it seems that stuff doesn't appear to be sunken into the floor anymore. Great stuff!

Sign in to follow this