Sign in to follow this  
Baloo

Villager+Vyn Priest wanted for SW Xana deed

I have a lovely deed on the SW coast of Newspring Island, with an alt, Bagheera, who is a Nahjo priest.  There are two other villagers. The one is a budding nahjo priest, who will be a battery for Bagheera for bigger casts. The other is a top miner, blacksmith, metallurgist and Platesmith.  I am a bit of a Jill of all Trades, best skills being Carpentry (88), Fine Carpentry(76), Fighting (82), Digging (76), Masonry (72), Animal Husbandry(74), Farming (73), Jewellry Smithing (71), Blacksmithing (81), Natural Substances (68) with alchemy at 36, Pottery (42) and Hot food Cooking (72) - so meals are not too shabby.

We are looking for an active player, who has a Vyn priest - and who might like the nature side of things, like farming, animal husbandry, etc - to make up our team of casters.  Preferably in the GMT / Euro time zone, but this is not essential.  Excellent English is not a requirement, but obviously some is needed.

We have a nice lodge, where sermons can be held, plenty of altars on deed and more can be made if required.  There is a fast (93) mailbox.

It is very peaceful in our neck of the woods - and there is a lot of wooded areas around for foraging, botanising and woodchopping - we are a member of the Black Brigade Alliance and there are some nice players there - some chatty and some not so talkative.  We have a good mine, with most ores and lots of public mines dotted around too.  There is plenty of clay, tar and sand available - some on deed and some very near by.

There is a nice house already built for our next villager to move in, with lovely views and pretty well equipped and fitted out, with 2 canopy beds, etc - any required modifications can be done of course.  There is a cart and horses available for immediate ownership for you.

There are v.few hostile creatures, but I have a deed on Exodus in the North East, which is very quick to get to, about 20 minutes with a good or fair wind, which you would be welcome to join and use as well, as a hunting base.

Some pics of the lodge, with a few of the deed too: 

http://imgur.com/a/gtT9M

Happy to show you around if you are interested.  PM in game, same name - or forum message me.

Thanks,

Baloo

• Like 1

A lovely place and I can only recommend Baloo as your host in a village.

• Like 1

I'd move right in, but i think perliana would get a little lonley on her mountian- top deed. This is a great opportunity for any player, and i cannot stress enough how great Baloo and her village is

• Like 1

Gee you guys are so sweet - what nice friends you are !  (and useful ones too btw - that is for prospective villagers)