Sign in to follow this  
zalor

Cave reinforced walls

I would like to see the cave reinforced walls available outside of caves. Have many tiers on the deed where i would like the look that these tiers where held up by reinforced walls (since it's xanadu and everythings on rocky mountians).

Give people the ability of reinforcing mines without having to bother with mining out the entire inside?

your post makes absolutely no sense

entire inside? it's a mine. In a mountain. There's no set space you need to clear to reinforce a wall, and on top of that I'm referring to having it as a pave option for cosmetic uses. Even in mines it's not like you can just reinforce one wall and the whole mine is stable. Regardless if it was even on the outside you would still have to reinforce the inside.

kinda was thinking they just wanted the rail-car rails look as the supported floors look but just being able to say make a line of them tiles out side so it looks like you have a nice rail-car look to every thing
but instead i would say just lets have real rails and mine carts that can ride them and hold 100 stack of rock or or and be pushed along easy just by walking behind it

If it worked like floorboards on the ground, yes. If it reinforced the tile underneath it to the bottom of the world, no. So +1/-1 depending upon it being "pavement" or reinforcement.