Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

Taken down due to complete misunderstanding by audience

No one comprehended the idea and thus created was a complete lack of interest.

Edited by Nomadikhan

This makes no sense.. You can sell legit but someone could just use admin to spawn in a bunch of bricks.. How does that even work??

Every server is different.... some are creative, some are hardcore with admin's that don't spawn anything.  It's up to the server admin to decide if they'd be interested in using this for an economy.  Remember, economy and markets only work as well as the server is designed.

As an example, the server I play on is Epic style with pvp.  Admin's do not spawn anything.  Small amounts of coin are earned by killing creatures.  The only way to actually obtain materials or bricks is to gather and craft it.

As my OP stated, it's a small niche type deal, not every server will use it.. especially creative type servers.

Edited by Nomadikhan

hm i dont know for what this is, i have my market on my on forum for my server and i am not interested at the prices from other servers. next is, you cant trade between servers

maybe i missunderstand this project

Edited by Eject

I also can´t see any reason....

In Wurm Online it makes sense because most Servers are connected, but for Wurm Unlimited...... no way.

I did say it'd be a niche audience or small interest but people seem to have misunderstood that.

Alright, say you play on WU server Awesome, but you also play on WU servers Epicfun, NoobCentral, and CreativeSomething... Instead of using 4 websites to do any buying, selling, etc (IF they have an economy)... you can use this website as a one stop market for trading.   That's it.. that's all it is.  No cross server or inter-server trading... it's just 1 website doing what 3423 others do individually.  It does make sense for WU as some servers aren't just a server, they're a cluster of 4+ maps/servers.  It also allows for people to gather feedback across any server.  Buy on one server, sell on another, gather feedback from both...  Not everyone would find this useful, but maybe I'm not alone... we'll see lol.  I like to know I can trust people I deal with, I dispise using the WO forums for trade as there's no way to prove someone isn't scamming me until they try it.

I have updated my original post to hopefully further explain this.

Anyone actually interested is still welcome to contact me if they'd like to use this website.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 1