Sign in to follow this  
Yarnball

A question about "GM Directive: LT+AOSP=NO "

11 hours ago, Zekezor said:

Actually nothing ingame indicated that the enchant combination wasn't allowed.

Aura of shared pain has been cast on it, so it may hurt creatures hitting the wearer.

Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies.

Those 2 enchantments sound like a perfect duo and were infact a perfect duo.

There was no exploit involved in creating the armour enchant combination, so you can drop the term "exploiters", becouse no such thing was involved.

The combination excist solely due to the developers decision to implement it that way.

And now in hindsight they thought it was too powerfull and thus disallowed the combination. Or perhaps it was merely an oversight from their part, who knows?

Either way: no exploiting or cheating has occured.

from wiki:

Life transfer is a spell given to priests of Fo and Nahjo at 61 faith. It is a weapon enchantment that gives the wielder a chance to gain a small amount of health every time they land a hit on an opponent. It requires 120 favor to cast, and therefore requires linking of multiple priests or possessing a specialkingdom title on Chaos or Epic. The titles of Royal Priest (JK) , Religious Advisor (MR), and Seer (HOTS) allow for half-favor casting.

This spell will not stack with: Rotting Touch, Venom, Frostbrand, Flaming aura or Bloodthirst

Any player who was casting LT on armor for sure know it is supposed to work on weapon only.  I guess not one who cast  it on armor did not report it as  bug.

2 minutes ago, MarkSilard said:

from wiki:

Life transfer is a spell given to priests of Fo and Nahjo at 61 faith. It is a weapon enchantment that gives the wielder a chance to gain a small amount of health every time they land a hit on an opponent. It requires 120 favor to cast, and therefore requires linking of multiple priests or possessing a specialkingdom title on Chaos or Epic. The titles of Royal Priest (JK) , Religious Advisor (MR), and Seer (HOTS) allow for half-favor casting.

This spell will not stack with: Rotting Touch, Venom, Frostbrand, Flaming aura or Bloodthirst

Any player who was casting LT on armor for sure know it is supposed to work on weapon only.  I guess not one who cast  it on armor did not report it as  bug.

Should go see the code that made it possible it was intended but most likely not tested until players found it.

I like when people quote the wiki like if it was written by Rolf himself, lol.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, MarkSilard said:

Did you just quote the wiki as an accurate source of information...?

Newsflash: the wiki has never been seen as a reliable source of information except for basic stuff, nor was it managed by the dev team for eons.

12 hours ago, Brunwulf said:

I like when people quote the wiki like if it was written by Rolf himself, lol.

Edited by Zekezor
  • Like 1