Sign in to follow this  
DKSprocket

Sunday Bloody Sunday: Red Dragon

Time: 17:00 central EU (11 am EST, 8 am PST)

auction_timer_E1452441645.gif

Meeting Location: The bridge at Q24

eUYmOl2.png

Please park your alts in the "Alts" pen. The pen is in local of the fight.

Signup: In order to be eligible for loot you must be signed up in this thread at least half an hour before the fight. You must post your character name if it's different than your forum name. If you're signing up friends then you must list their names. You need to be the owner the character you sign up in order to be eligible for loot (you can't use someone else's alt). Signups are now closed.

Fighters: 70 fight skill, 70ql two-handed weapon, 40 skill in the appropriate weapon skill, wearing appropriate armor. You must get credit on Twitter or be active in fight log. You may be requested to put on your 70 or 90 fight skill title. Fo priests who can cast Light of Fo are welcome to sign up as well.

Bystanders: Everyone is welcome to show up for blood and scale. If you want to swing at the dragon then make sure you read the rules below. Bystanders do not need to sign up.

Fight Rules: In order to allow as many people as possible to get credit for the kill the following rules apply:

• Fighters must back out after landing a hit. (It is recommended you use your mouse scroll wheel to watch your combat log for hits)
  • Bystanders must back out after a swing, even if you don't hit. Swinging at the target is enough to get on the kill list and get the title.
  • Alts are not allowed to swing at the dragon.

We'll be doing a combat log parse after the fight. Blatant offenders will be removed from the loot raffle.

Loot: Bone, Skull and Valrei charges will be raffled among signed up fighters with appropriate skills. Each person is limited to one raffle spot and at most one loot item. Valrei items are considered one item per charge.

This is a signup thread for the red dragon. If you are also planning to fight the troll king you must sign up in that thread as well.

Edited by DKSprocket

Please sign me up.  Thank you for the open invitation.

Theonis will be there for a good Dragon BBQ.  What is preferred, mesquite or hickory?

For those concerned with being able to finish the Xanadu treasure hunt before these fights: Vali said he's planning to keep that area open for at least a month to allow people to finish it.

Thank you, thank you. I graciously accept this invitation <3 (Cenotaph)

I'll try to be there. In case I can't get my main there in time, I'll be fighting with Biff.

Edited by Welmari