Sign in to follow this  
Sharkin

WTB Sleep powders, lots of it. (Closed)

Found plenty, closed!

Edited by Sharkin

I think you posted your prices wrong.  1s/1k implies 1s for 1000 sleep powders and that's just never going to happen.  Sleep powders sell in the range of 1 - 2s per powder; usually selling at the average of 1.25s each.

21 minutes ago, Slickshot said:

I think you posted your prices wrong.  1s/1k implies 1s for 1000 sleep powders and that's just never going to happen.  Sleep powders sell in the range of 1 - 2s per powder; usually selling at the average of 1.25s each.

Haven't seen them sell above 1s each (struggle even at that at times) unless someone has maybe stockpiled a large amount.

I think I have 4 on one of my merchants you can have for 1s each.  I am at Mottistone Shores or Keep NW Deli at the shore.

Let me know if you want them.

I am located on NE Indi sitting on 34 atm might have 2 more on another toon if your interested let me know

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Haven't seen them sell above 1s each (struggle even at that at times) unless someone has maybe stockpiled a large amount.

I've never sold any for less than 1.5s unless I was selling to one of my own villagers.

I have not seen them that high since pre xanadu when crashes would not come often enough to replenish our sleep bonuses in compensation  ..what 3 years or so ago hehe :)