Sign in to follow this  
Shmeric

Colossi for Nahjo, Nathan and Tosiek

Isn't it about time for Wurmlandians to see the awesome landmarks for these new gods?

Or are they not considered "real gods"? Any other reason not to add them in game?

(and at the same time, statuettes and puppets for each, too, please and thank you)

Edited by Shmeric
  • Like 1

No!  If the Art Team can find time to create a Colossus for player gods.....

Then they could give the Valeri Temple a damned Model already its been what 4 years???  And a build that requires as many actions as a Colossus is just a Place Holder!!!!

Not Acceptable!!!

• Like 1

Their avatars are the same as the normal colossus, so we technically already have player god collosi.

What could be cool is if the player deity avatars/colossi/statuettes were modelled after the look of their character.

Edited by Firestarter
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Firestarter said:

Their avatars are the same as the normal colossus, so we technically already have player god collosi.

It'd be really strange if three gods shared the same colossus model(even if two were placeholders.) There's also the problem of a towering colossus wearing a mini-skirt.

Anyways, I'd really like to see new colossi for the gods that have recently joined the roster, even if they take a while due to other things taking precedence . I'd just hope they would be able to capture the glorious figure of Nahjo.

Edited by williamwierd

38 minutes ago, williamwierd said:

It'd be really strange if three gods shared the same colossus model(even if two were placeholders.) There's also the problem of a towering colossus wearing a mini-skirt.

Anyways, I'd really like to see new colossi for the gods that have recently joined the roster, even if they take a while due to other things taking precedence . I'd just hope they would be able to capture the glorious figure of Nahjo.

MFkEzog.jpg

so glorious

• Like 1

+1 to new Colossi, even if they aren't deity based.  I've been asking for new Colossi for years.  The deity ones we received are cool and all, just not what I had in mind.

• Like 1

+2 for a temple model

+1 for new non religion colossi

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1