I had a question directed toward the Wurm Online Staff. I know you guys allow for players to make custom banners and stuff to upload to PMKs on Epic/Chaos, Well my question is, Is it possible for you guys to take requests for Wurm Unlimited as well.

By default, the Wurm Unlimited Graphics.jar file reflects that of Wurm Online, so being able to get custom banners submitted through Wurm Online officially so they can be used on Wurm Unlimited will help the community make their servers more customize able. This will help with the players not needing to figure out how to force custom content packs on a server to people with client mods. Also players wont have to each manually edit their files for the server.

If someone however, does know how to force a Texture Pack for PMKs or How to force a Server Pack that will allow you to "overwrite" default content/new content please let me know. Id like to change how the freedom Design looks, as well as making the other players able to see it without them editing their files.

• Like 1

What I would love to see is a mod that allows the server admin to replace the freedom graphics with their own unique graphics. The mod would contain the default freedom images for wagon, guards, banner, tower etc and by updating the graphics in the mod you would essentially replace the standard images with your own custom ones.

This would give us a lot of customization without hopefully needing to change anything in the default coding for Freedom.

• Like 1

I'd say a mod for this would be best...

While we're at it, we need this for ingame maps too.  So that servers can share their custom maps for use ingame... manual patching is a sad sally face.

I think Ago's server & client modloader can do this..

may take  some configuration though

ive tried and i could be doing it wrong but every oter serve pack i do works, like the woodtypes for ships and ingam emap