Sign in to follow this  
Fraeya

Sw Xanadu sermon group at Black Forest Bazaar Q13

Looking to start up a sermon group at a dedicated sermon temple at the newly built Black forest Bazaar market at Q13 in the southwest of Xanadu.

We have rentable beds and rooms with storage at a tavern on my nearby deed starting at 1c going up to 10c for a nice personal room, there is also at stable for your cart or horse.

At the minute we have about 6 priests interested and enough to start sermons. 

We have altars for Vyn, Fo and Nahjo right now, if you wish to bring another type of priest there is a spare altar you can enchant and space for the 2 other gods

• Like 1

I have placed my priest here.  Will try and keep him logged in as much as possible so hopefully I will start seeing some people.

Within a week, i will have 2 priests that will be able to hang out at all hours of the day for sermons, possible 3 if i can get Perl to come sermon as well.

Once I'm settled (just emigrated to New Zealand), have a job (to pay for prem :P ), I have 2 priests I'll bring over. Hopefully sermons will still be running when that happens cause who knows when... ;)

Hoping to join you all as soon as i grind enough stats to finally convert to a priest.

Trying to be yes, I'm considering premming up a load of alts for it too, come on over

We currently have 5 people in the temple at Black Forest Bazaar and are looking for more to join us! If you show up while we're online we will be sure to make it interesting for you. If not you will have at least 5 listeners on 24/7.

Look forward to seeing you there!

On 18.2.2016 at 5:54 AM, PhatThaiJones said:

We currently have 5 people in the temple at Black Forest Bazaar and are looking for more to join us! If you show up while we're online we will be sure to make it interesting for you. If not you will have at least 5 listeners on 24/7.

Look forward to seeing you there!

There is just me and my friend. No 5 24/7.....

I personally have 4 characters logged in there 24 hours a day providing no disconnections, who is your character?

Is this sermon party still active? I'm planning to sail my Vynora priest named Tellavyn down there.

Just the alliance priests here at the moment, more would be welcome, usually have enough online to run a sermon

I'm in the area & looking to start a priest. I'll see if I can find my way over tonight.  ( I am starting from ground zero, this is a brand new character ).

Just got there. Yeah... my days to real days is kind of like real days to Wurm days:)

You must have been disconnected because I'm here all alone. No worries, as it's an alt. Just wanted to let you know that there is at least 1 warm body over here for your sermon group :)

Sry yes, went down for maintenance and didn't put them up yet, they should be back up now

7 of us here atm running sermons this weekend and hopefully into next week too if not longer, stop on by and join in

Bump after regaining solid internet after my move I'll be hosting these once again