Sign in to follow this  
Quarry

NPC Rowing Crew

A contract that you can buy from a trader(10 silver ish) that gives the standard speed boost of a boat/ship as if a full crew was rowing. Then charge 50c/month from the bank to keep the ship manned. First month is free.

-1 Make ship ql affecting boat speed. Remove light breeze or adjust wind  speeds of the low winds. Have a ship speed spell. 

• Like 5

I would be on board with having a ship related spell.  Priest spells these days are so common and boring, so such a new spell would add some variety and usefulness to priests who are hardly used anymore.  Vynora makes the most sense to have such a spell as she governs over water and fishing, however I feel Fo would make sense to have such a spell due to Fo being a nature deity as well, and Fo being severely under utilized compared to the other deities.

-1, get alts for that or maybe changes to ships speed thru ql. No NPC-s (btw speedboost with alts work on the same server even if they are logged off and they dont have to be prem)

-1, Although I like when people come up with and offer new ideas..some just give me pause in a way I can't get with.  This just seems wrong from a couple of viewpoints and having problematic implications across all servers

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

get alts for that

this is exactly why that suggestion ain't that bad afterall. Why some are using alts on their boats and not a rowing crew paid for and helping the game funding overall ?

Pay 50c and embark any ship and get full speed? Don´t you think that is also a little broken? And looking just at PvE side. Not gonna touch PvP side with a stick. There are solutions ingame to do it atm, but to pay 50c per month to sail full speed with a knarr for example with 1 person with the plot planning. I really don´t see the good side of this plan. Why not get speed according to crew+ ql?