Sign in to follow this  
Annalise

Hammerfell Deed for sale

I have a large deed for sale.  As of today Jan 3, 2016

The size of Hammerfell is 27 by 41.
The upkeep will last approximately 395 days, 9 hours and 40 minutes more.

The settlement has 31 silver, 26 copper and 51 iron in its coffers.
The settlement is granted the following faith bonuses:
War (0) damage: 0% CR: 0%, Healing (0): 0%, Enchanting (0): 0%, Rarity window: 0 bonus seconds
These bonuses will decrease by 15% per day.
The tile per creature ratio of this deed is 16.522388. Optimal is 15.0 or more.This is a good figure.

Hammerfell is a non-democracy. This means your citizenship can be revoked by any city officials such as the mayor. 

The deed is built up from the ocean and looks over the ocean for many many tiles.  It is completely level.

It has a castle that is 9 stories  7 by 7 tiles square

There are four house homes, three other buildings

The village walls are one tile wide and two stories high around the entire perimeter of the deed with portcullis entrances.  There are a few places that need finished walls on the second floor.  The top of the walls has fencing around so you won't fall off :)

Hammerfell is on the western ocean at G10

water is on three sides, it has a inlet with a bay, off deed there are two fenced areas with orchards of olive, apple, cherry and lemon trees.  Two 80ql towers with max guards. 

Under the deed is a mine with a fountain for water several forges and several iron mines, copper, silver and lead.

Down the road is an off deed mine with gold

Deed comes with furniture 

There are several 4 to 5 speed horses, cows, bulls, bison, and sheep.

Plenty of open deeded land to have farms and more houses

This is two years of work.  

You won't find much nicer yet there is room for you to add your own touches and ideas.

I would like to get 150 silver or $150 USD for this deed.  As you can see there is 31 silver in the token so I am not asking as much as that sounds.  You can breed the horses and sell the high speed offspring.  

Text me ingame Annalise, or email here in the forums.   9IMG]IMG]9

view.php?pic=rmnt6e&s=9#.VoqwYxUrLIU

Hello,

I'm new to Wurm and just wandered across your castle. I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed looking around, lots of great work in this castle. I'm not sure what has become of the ownership, but I hope that someone takes over. Cheers.

Current server: Xanadu

Have had Annalise on my friends list since I started Wurm 7 years ago or so, helped me more then she'll ever know.  I am indebted to her.

If you thi no I read the post date on every post that comes up on my unread you are delusional lol

Edited by Ruiner