Sign in to follow this  
2015_GOMEO

required things for wurm 2016!

first off, i'd like to say, things i'd like to see in wurm 2016.

Grappling Hooks

Newly added Boats

Designable sails for boats.

no nerf to sotg.

a new deity or two, one with heal, rebirth, 2-3 single target spells, refresh, oakshell all on the same priest.

shoulder items

cape items

reduced premium price

cash shop of items of the traders and sell designer items

new weapons

1 hour ago, 2015_GOMEO said:

Grappling Hooks

Newly added Boats

Designable sails for boats.

no nerf to sotg.

a new deity or two, one with heal, rebirth, 2-3 single target spells, refresh, oakshell all on the same priest.

shoulder items

cape items

reduced premium price

cash shop of items of the traders and sell designer items

new weapons

Marked out the ones that seem lame to me.

• Like 1

uwot mate. Why do you keep whinning about the price of perm, the game is for dedicated players who have jobs and can pay mony, pls dont play it if ur poor btw i kos'd u in my chaos deed

Prem price is fine, maybe a slight reduction for multiple accs though would be a nice gesture.

Cash shop? Traders selling designer items? NTY lol...that's exactly what Wurm should never be. (The whole...'everything is player created'...although it seems to be slowly fading, what with all the funky GM reward items)

Shoulders and Capes...now that I can agree on. Been waiting years for a cape :s

New weapons...not really sure what else they could add tbh. Maybe a rework of the ones we've currently got in order to make them all viable?

9 hours ago, ownerpure5 said:

uwot mate. Why do you keep whinning about the price of perm, the game is for dedicated players who have jobs and can pay mony, pls dont play it if ur poor btw i kos'd u in my chaos deed

it's not even hard to pay for the game using in-game currency if you're anywhere other than epic ( I don't know how Epic is, but I assume it's not got the economy that Freedom does ) 

+1 to slickshot, he's clearly not a poor either so that's always a good thing

• Like 1

On 1/4/2016 at 7:50 PM, ownerpure5 said:

I pay about 112 euro a month on wurm premium at the moment.

or if you do it yearly, that's 14 times 80 euro which is 1120 euro a year

about to be reduced down to 24 euro a month

or if you do it yearly, that's 3 times 80 euro which is 240 euro a year

maybe it's premium, or maybe its lack of having multiple characters per month, i guess they should allow us multiple characters per account? I don't think they have the programming knowledge to do something like that.

so that's why i didn't suggest that. from what i've seen, it takes the programmers here years to be able to implement an idea someone has, if its a new thing in wurm. :P

1 hour ago, 2015_GOMEO said:

I pay about 112 euro a month on wurm premium at the moment.

or if you do it yearly, that's 14 times 80 euro which is 1120 euro a year

about to be reduced down to 24 euro a month

or if you do it yearly, that's 3 times 80 euro which is 240 euro a year

maybe it's premium, or maybe its lack of having multiple characters per month, i guess they should allow us multiple characters per account? I don't think they have the programming knowledge to do something like that.

so that's why i didn't suggest that. from what i've seen, it takes the programmers here years to be able to implement an idea someone has, if its a new thing in wurm. :P

Bringing down prem cost so people can easily prem up 7 chars for 2 months equaling 14 accounts because the second month would be free rather. Im sorry but that is not the reason to make the prem cheaper.

On 04/01/2016 at 9:46 PM, Josh said:

dont forget shutting down WU

Shame this'll never happen. Rolf gets all his content from WU modders now, or so I'm told. Can't really argue though, he is entitled to do so and WU has been requested for years.

On 1/4/2016 at 0:16 PM, 2015_GOMEO said:

Grappling Hooks

Newly added Boats

Designable sails for boats. sure

no nerf to sotg. no, sotg needs to be nerfed (really removed), it's absurdly OP

a new deity or two, one with heal, rebirth, 2-3 single target spells, refresh, oakshell all on the same priest. no, the current priests are imbalanced already and priest vs. non-priest balance is whacked

shoulder items sure

cape items w/e

reduced premium price priest restriction balance needs to be looked at so people don't need to pay for several accounts to access the full game, but the price itself is fine

cash shop of items of the traders and sell designer items sure, w/e

new weapons no, again what we have isn't balanced

what we have needs to be balanced before we add new stuff

also, please do some research and make an educated, logical suggestion instead of asking for stuff that will help you win based purely off of an emotional response to something that may sway the game in favor of one faction or another

• Like 1

When I see "required things", I think "pressing concerns that need to be addressed ASAP", not "wish-list of half-baked suggestions and petty grievances".

Edited by Ostentatio