Sign in to follow this  
Weatherwax

Close Please

Greetings, I am looking to establish the whereabouts of the following folks that have boats moored on the shore of a former deed that has been disbanded for quite some time (2015-5-10 to be exact). I have watched this area for several months as I debated to deed the area, these boats seem to be abandoned/forgotten. Before I open a ticket to have them moved, lets see if we can find the rightful home and get this future harbor cleaned up :)  (There are 3 RARE boats parked here as well,I have to think someone is looking for these) 

First, the roll call of owners. If this is you, your alt or if you have information on these folks please PM Weatherwax.

Duko - Cog "The Dawnguard"

Depends - Cog "URS Weather Oar Knot"

Aquarium - Corbita "Terrarium of Truth"

Twaltz - Knarr "Ebb N Flow"

Atndybeach - Sailboat "FACE TO BLOODSHED"

Danielax - Sailboat "Running Away"

Rohmar - Rowboat "Bebop boats"  (Likely an old alliance mate that left Wurm, noting it for future ticket to move)

Altalt - RARE Rowboat "is the new black" 

Serpentarius - Caravel "Waste of Wood", RARE Knarr "medium well done" and RARE Sailboat "and easily spotted"

Thank you.

Edited by Weatherwax
Closing

Just tell me where you want to drop your deed exactly, i will get down the mountain and move Depends', altalt's, Atndybeach's and my boats whenever they add me to their ship driving right. Also i hope you don't deed the clay (or at least allow digging).

• Like 1

Duko's cog should have been at Fraeya's place. Not sure how it ended up over there by the old dock. But try contacting him thru the forums Weatherwax or see if Fraeya has permissions.

And AltAlt used to with SSTC village up the hill, but have not seen him in along time.

Edited by Talohan