Sign in to follow this  
Sparhawk

custom adventure maps?

I suppose the question is, and if it's not then my question is, has anyone made any custom maps for adventure mode with stuff to discover in them like in the one that comes with the game? Discovering stuff that you have hidden yourself is not the same :).

when i get time im totaly gonna try to turn the tamriel map into adventure/story mode :P but it will be a while off.

On 1/6/2016 at 11:48 AM, Aum said:

when i get time im totaly gonna try to turn the tamriel map into adventure/story mode :P but it will be a while off.

From what I understand, the essential difference is that Adventure has a questline and is PvP ... and creative doesn't and isn't.  However can't you also put in NPCs that give quests into creative?  If you can, how do you do it?

I'm in the process of creating a "creative" version of Britannia from Ultima.  It will essentially be a repopulating of what has become a wilderness (over a thousand years after the events of Ultima: Ascension).  But I would like to put is some basic NPC interactions to at least point players off in different directions to explore ruins of the "old world".  Is there a guide on how this can be done?

Edited by Lichbane

The NPCs are very limited in this game, and I suspect what little they do is mostly in the code. To make them do more would probably require a fair bit of coding to implement.

pretty sure you would set it all up in GM mode you spawn the npc's and create all the story triggers buildings ect