Sign in to follow this  
Earl

Laputa Kingdom

Do you want to join a new server and help shape it?

if yes, then you've some to the right place!

We're literally brand new! But don't let that scare you away. We're hard working and dedicated to creating a flourishing server!

What's to do?

With us being so new, there's a whole map ready to be built upon. We've just begun the starter town and we're looking for people to come and help out!

If you're the type of person who likes to revel in the glory of your accomplishments, this is for you!

You mostly get free reign of what you do, from starting your own deed to helping with main towns/cities. (We don't want to limit your creativity too much!).

46D74A223838A3A7051CDA2C9B0DBA5F8283109A

What we're looking for

Right now we're looking for several positions:

Builders - People who can help to create our starter town (Spawn Area) and other areas (Not all builders will get GM access).

Community Assistants - People to answer general questions and help new players!

GMs - People to uphold our rules and solve in game issues

Server Administrator - Someone knowledgeable in editing and maintaining the server's backend.

Players - Most of all we're looking for active community members to part-take in the server and join/manage settlements!

Please check our website for more info!

Edited by Earl

Dont really give much info, is this a PVP or PVE server whats the skillgain etc. etc?

1 hour ago, Dskaggsgv said:

Dont really give much info, is this a PVP or PVE server whats the skillgain etc. etc?

Ah, sorry.

Since we're focusing a lot on building, we've set the Skill x10 and action x8

This will lower more once we're better established (Rates are mostly to give new contributers a boost while helping out)

a little hint....with action over x5, enchanted tools are slower as tools without enchants

nice to see a new server here, but i would not set the actiontimer so fast, but thats my own opinion ;)

happy wurming

8 hours ago, Eject said:

a little hint....with action over x5, enchanted tools are slower as tools without enchants

nice to see a new server here, but i would not set the actiontimer so fast, but thats my own opinion ;)

happy wurming

Ah thanks. I've modified to x5