Sign in to follow this  
Rudie

Starter spawn points

I managed to get this working yesterday on a seperate map but I can't seem to make it work here. Server is all set up correctly as far as I can tell, new accounts as any kingdom(MR, BL, JK, Freedom) were spawning in the far top left hand corner until I planted a Freedom deed. Really need some help with this. Don't have any spawn point set in the server GUI.

Thanks,

Rudie.

i am not 100% sure but.

JK = Spawnpoint x, spawnpoint y

MR = Kingdom 2 Spawnpoint x, Kingdom 2 Spawnpoint y

HotS =Kingdom 2 Spawnpoint x Kingdom 2 Spawnpoint y

i will assume that Freedom members spawn at Permanent Freedom Deeds.

Okay, when you founded the starter deeds it gave you the option to set it as the default deed for spawning of that kingdom. Did you do this?

Thread necromancy...

But It seems that it didn't go anywhere at the time, and I am experiencing the same issue.

I can set tiles, I can create spawn/starter deeds for a kingdom (by a GM belonging to that kingdom), etc

Does not work, everyone seems to spawn in the freedom starter, which means, immediately they have 4 guards and a templar slashing them to bits.

Pingperfect seems to label the config options, but citadel doesn't (wth is "1" and "2", which doesn't even match up to kingdom id's)

Would appreciate some advice, or if @Rudiefigured it out?

are any of the Villages that you have set as permanent (ie. as starter Town), have water in them, Including Perimeter (i think)?

There has been problems noted in the past that messes with spawning if water is in the village area

• Like 1