Sign in to follow this  
butterflygirl25

cant make spiral staircase

I am trying to make a stone spiral staircase. my first one. It wont give me the option. I have no floor planned on either the top or the bottom. No matter which way i try, the option doesnt come up. i have a trowel activated. and right click the ground.  What am i doing wrong?

"normal' Staircases have to have a floor built on the bottom in order to get the option to create the staircase, I'd assume it would be the same for a spiral one.  

6 minutes ago, Dorian said:

"normal' Staircases have to have a floor built on the bottom in order to get the option to create the staircase, I'd assume it would be the same for a spiral one.  

i was able to plan a regular staircase. after i made the floor you suggested. but it still doesnt give the option for a spiral one.

with your mallet activated, click on the finished floor and you should get the options, also works with the trowel

6ZQ4jLm.png

I just noticed this is in wurm unlimited, it is possible your server does not have the latest patch, come over to wurm online for full value 8)

Edited by JakeRivers

5 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

with your mallet activated, click on the finished floor and you should get the options, also works with the trowel

6ZQ4jLm.png

I just noticed this is in wurm unlimited, it is possible your server does not have the latest patch, come over to wurm online for full value 8)

how do i download the latest WU patch then?

It was mentioned in the patch that you need to download the betabranch . Look at the patchnotes on steam for the instructions.

Be careful about loading the beta as you may not be able to connect to other servers which haven't installed it yet. The reason the patch was done as a "beta" is because it breaks some of the mods too.